Lelo Hula Beads

They sound great . I love the three Lelo products I have so I hope these are just as good x

Hula beads are now on the tester list. I would LOVE a chance to test them out. Mrs Mozz is slightly put off by the price, but if I do some overtime I just might be able to afford them in time for our silver wedding anniversary later this year.

Ive already booked a romantic hideaway cottage for the celebrations, so it would be great to have something special to play with while we're away.

Fingers crossed you get picked Lelo is expensive but its well wortth the money for sure

I think PPD got them for testing?

Yah, but I think I saw Mozz say he got them too

Oh well that's good :) hope they meet expectations then!

I would love to get picked to try them, I pandered before xmas if they were gettin them in so fingers crossed but I hope whoever gets picked enjoy them!! Lelo make gorgeous products :D xxx

Ooh. I'd love to try these. I really liked the Lelo Noir balls, but rotating sounds like a whole new ball game :)

I love lelo products these look amazing,after having 5 kids I really would love to try them,but right now they are out of my price range,sob sob so im hoping they come on deal one day :)

Mrs Mozz and I were lucky enough to get these as a tester! We've tried them once already, but need to give them another go before properly reviewing.

First impressions are very good indeed....