Lelo Insignia

Oh, I'm in love with these beautiful toys

http://en.lelo.com/index.php?collectionName=insignia

Designed to have the luxury feel of expensive jewellry they even come with a little gold coloured brooch

And the colours of them are simply devine!

I think I'm in love with these sex toys! I especially want the Isla in Turquoise! http://en.lelo.com/index.php?collectionName=insignia&groupName=ISLA&categoryId=164

Lelo, you've done it again! Can't wait 'til LH stocks them....please tell me you'll be stocking them?

Adx

Very suave! But errr... why a brooch?

It's like being a member of a secret club! You can spot people on the street wearing the brooch and share a secret smile :P

You know in Death Becomes Her where all the people wear brooches, it's like that!

Ecksvie wrote:

It's like being a member of a secret club! You can spot people on the street wearing the brooch and share a secret smile :P

You know in Death Becomes Her where all the people wear brooches, it's like that!

Hah. Secret winks at people... I know what nan might be getting for Xmas.

The Lelo stuff is all soooo pretty! Curse my limited funds!!! Only about 200 Oh Points off a Mia, which'd be my first, but those beauties take it to a whole other level, stunning.

And I do love the idea of the 'secret society' broach thing, it's pretty and classy in its own right, and kinda fun to see if you can spot other members. Ahhh, to be rich, or at least employed! :)

They are in the warehouse - should be going live this week I think...

AMG beans!!!

Dang, I think I might see where my Christmas pressie money'll be going. :)

LoveHoney - The Professor wrote:

They are in the warehouse - should be going live this week I think...

I knew they would be! It's why I didn't put this in the Pander thread because LH are hot on Lelo products!

Whoo!! Thanks for the update Prof.

Adxx

LoveHoney - The Professor wrote:

They are in the warehouse - should be going live this week I think...

Oooo and Whooo!

I look forward to it.

New lelo toys... And just in time for Christmas ;-) x

BashfulBabe wrote:

AMG beans!!!

Dang, I think I might see where my Christmas pressie money'll be going. :)

Is that a typo or another sign I'm always one step behind on net speak?

Hah! Was more the whole Joy's bean-spilling being contageous. I knew what I meant!!!

*steams up the shop window with my nose pressed against the glass*

x

They can't do much wrong, can they? I love Lelo products. I should really use my Bo more, it's hidden away in a drawer at the moment!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

LoveHoney - The Professor wrote:

They are in the warehouse - should be going live this week I think...

I knew they would be! It's why I didn't put this in the Pander thread because LH are hot on Lelo products!

Whoo!! Thanks for the update Prof.

Adxx

Bless - now I just need to teach the Professor how check stock! I can confirm the good news that the new Lelo Massage lotions and Lubes have arrived but the Insignia Toy range is in transit and won't be here for another week.

I've had a play with them at some recent shows and they really are lovely - also amazingly light to hold. Which surprised me hugely as you just expect a top quality product to feel 'weighty'! The brooch is a bit random but a nice touch.

(Shuts up)

You may know I'm in love with the Siri, but wish it was waterproof. It looks like the Alia is going to be my next LH purchase!

Edited to add... £9000! OMG!

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

You may know I'm in love with the Siri, but wish it was waterproof. It looks like the Alia is going to be my next LH purchase!

Edited to add... http://en.lelo.com/index.php?collectionName=luxe&groupName=INEZ

For only 5K you can have the stainless steel one... I've just gone slightly off Lelo the robbing sods!

WandA wrote:

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

You may know I'm in love with the Siri, but wish it was waterproof. It looks like the Alia is going to be my next LH purchase!

Edited to add... http://en.lelo.com/index.php?collectionName=luxe&groupName=INEZ

For only 5K you can have the stainless steel one... I've just gone slightly off Lelo the robbing sods!

Really not my cup of tea, they are just expensive because they are gold plated rather than the ultimate functions.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

You may know I'm in love with the Siri, but wish it was waterproof. It looks like the Alia is going to be my next LH purchase!

Edited to add... http://en.lelo.com/index.php?collectionName=luxe&groupName=INEZ

For only 5K you can have the stainless steel one... I've just gone slightly off Lelo the robbing sods!

Really not my cup of tea, they are just expensive because they are gold plated rather than the ultimate functions.

I did notice 5K for gold plated... It would be cheaper just getting it gold plated yourself!