Lelo Mia or We-Vibe Tango?

I have been wanting a rechargeable bullet for a while now, but I am torn between the two! I have read throgh so many reviews yet still cant decide. Has anybody got both? Is there one in partiular that you prefer?

Thank you

X

NEvans wrote:

I have been wanting a rechargeable bullet for a while now, but I am torn between the two! I have read throgh so many reviews yet still cant decide. Has anybody got both? Is there one in partiular that you prefer?

Thank you

X

I have the Mia and to be honest, the speeds aren't very powerful on first two speeds. I love it but I do prefer something more powerful which is why I reach for my Touch all the time. I think if you want power then go for the Tango as I've heard that it really is so powerful. I hope that helps, I don't have both so I can't compare but the Mia is something I think you'd want if you prefer something more on the gentler side of things..

It really depends on you.

Mia - Buzzy vibrations and kind of powerful but not overly so.

Tango - Rumbling vibrations and powerful - by far my fav clitoral vibe ever.

Prior to me owning the Tango, I owned the Mia. Mia doesn't get used at all now. I think I'd cry if my Tango met some kind of end.

So if you like powerful vibrations, Tango. If not, Mia.

FrozenAngel wrote:

It really depends on you.

Mia - Buzzy vibrations and kind of powerful but not overly so.

Tango - Rumbling vibrations and powerful - by far my fav clitoral vibe ever.

Prior to me owning the Tango, I owned the Mia. Mia doesn't get used at all now. I think I'd cry if my Tango met some kind of end.

So if you like powerful vibrations, Tango. If not, Mia.

Am I the only one who finds the Mia to be in between buzzy and rumbly? Even though it leans towards the buzzy side lol

My vote: I would pick Tango it is much more powerful with stronger vibrations.

I prefer my We-Vibe Touch though to the Tango as it all happens way too quickly with the power of the Tango!!

P.s When moving house I had a huge clear out and my Mia2 didn't make the house move which may be saying something... but again as I said this is my personal opinion.

Always remember at Lovehoney if you buy something and it is not quite right you can always return it and exchange it for another item

xx

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

I prefer my We-Vibe Touch though to the Tango as it all happens way too quickly with the power of the Tango!!

P.s When moving house I had a huge clear out and my Mia2 didn't make the house move which may be saying something... but again as I said this is my personal opinion.

Always remember at Lovehoney if you buy something and it is not quite right you can always return it and exchange it for another item

xx

Cazz do you find it hard to orgasm with the Touch? I don't mean in a bad way, just that it seems to take a while?

I don't know about the Lelo Mia, but I've had the "pleasure" of trying out the WeVibe Tango for a while (up until I sent back the Passionate Play Collection due to the 4 plus malfunctioning). I am not a power queen, but I do own the Lelo Smart Wand Large and can take it full power if in the mood to (just so you'd know where I'm standing on this), but the Tango was WAY more powerful than what I would have wanted from a bullet - handnumbingly powerful even on the lowest settings. I wasn't disappointed to part with it, to be honest.

So if extreme power is not your only goal, and luxury prices either, than I have two rechargeable bullet suggestions:

- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30215 is pretty good, even though I don't like its looks,

- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627 this one is my absolute favourite bullet since about a year or so (and now it's also on sale!).

era wrote:

I don't know about the Lelo Mia, but I've had the "pleasure" of trying out the WeVibe Tango for a while (up until I sent back the Passionate Play Collection due to the 4 plus malfunctioning). I am not a power queen, but I do own the Lelo Smart Wand Large and can take it full power if in the mood to (just so you'd know where I'm standing on this), but the Tango was WAY more powerful than what I would have wanted from a bullet - handnumbingly powerful even on the lowest settings. I wasn't disappointed to part with it, to be honest.

But, so if extreme power is not your only goal, and luxury prices either, than I have two rechargeable bullet suggestions:

- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30215 is pretty good, even though I don't like its looks, - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627 this one is my absolute favourite bullet since about a year or so (and now it's also on sale!).

I have the silencer as well. Apparently it's similar to the Mia in terms of vibrations but the silencer is way more rumbly and even though it's cheap, it's actually something I'd prefer over the Mia in some cases lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

xx

Cazz do you find it hard to orgasm with the Touch? I don't mean in a bad way, just that it seems to take a while?

No not at all, it takes longer than the Tango yes - but I prefer the vibrations from the Touch than the Tango, but we are all different :)

It is strange as loads of people I know dislike the Touch but for me it is my 'go to toy' at the moment.

x

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

xx

No not at all, it takes longer than the Tango yes - but I prefer the vibrations from the Touch than the Tango, but we are all different :)

It is strange as loads of people I know dislike the Touch but for me it is my 'go to toy' at the moment.

x

Maybe it's just me then? I love the Touch a lot, the fact it takes longer seems to make it more the worthwhile in my opinion though

I have both. Tango hands down if you like powerful rumbly vibrations. The Mia is good, but it's not in the Tangos league.

Thanks for posting this, I'm deciding between the two just now aswell. I think I'm going with the Mia 2 for now and I'll see how I get on with it.

Thank you all. I heard that Lelo toys are not powerfull. I thought that maybe the Mia might not loose much power due to its size in comparison to the Gigi and Lelo Wands. I love more powerful toys so definatley think I will go for the Tango, but am now steering towards the Touch instead. I never thought about considering the Touch at all.

X

i personally dont like the tango and the vibrations are too powerful but i heard the mia is great i also recieved teh fsog Pure Pleasure bullet its recharageble and is amazing!

Tango is lots more powerful than the Touch in my opinion. I do have and like the Touch, but the silicone does dampen down the vibrations somewhat

NEvans wrote:

Thank you all. I heard that Lelo toys are not powerfull. I thought that maybe the Mia might not loose much power due to its size in comparison to the Gigi and Lelo Wands. I love more powerful toys so definatley think I will go for the Tango, but am now steering towards the Touch instead. I never thought about considering the Touch at all.

X

I don't think you'll regret it at all. It is an amazing toy and the silcone feels so lovely. I wrote a quite in depth review on it lol

I've actually found myself floundering between the two. Sorry to kinda hijack the thread, but since we're on the topic, which is the quieter of the two? I have the Lovehoney Flash which I love but I don't like how much of a dust magnet it is so I thought of upgrading to a more luxury one. I'd still like something quiet though, and preferably as strong as or stronger than the Flash. I'd spring for the Tango but I have a feeling that it's kinda noisy. xD

Minkish Minx wrote:

I've actually found myself floundering between the two. Sorry to kinda hijack the thread, but since we're on the topic, which is the quieter of the two? I have the Lovehoney Flash which I love but I don't like how much of a dust magnet it is so I thought of upgrading to a more luxury one. I'd still like something quiet though, and preferably as strong as or stronger than the Flash. I'd spring for the Tango but I have a feeling that it's kinda noisy. xD

The Mia is SO quiet. It's as whisper quiet as you could get in my opinion

Kittycat102 wrote:

Minkish Minx wrote:

The Mia is SO quiet. It's as whisper quiet as you could get in my opinion

xD So so tempted to get a Mia right now. It's so pretty too. Lelo makes the prettiest toys.

Tangoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!