Lelo Noa or We-vibe 4 HELP!!

I really, really want the We-vibe and have for a while now. At the moment i cant really afford it. Has anybody who has the We-vibe also got the Lelo Noa? Are they just as good as each other or is the We-vibe significantly better?

I relly am so undecided wether to save up or just go in for the Lelo. What would you all recomened?x

I would personally choose We Vibe, they are the worlds best couples selling toy so you know you're getting the best one out of the two. They're a lot more popular LH wise too :-)

The Noa is a little larger too which (i think) may be uncomfortable

Oooh, thank you for that i thought that the Lelo looked smaller. I should start to read the dimenions of things instead of judging by photos x

That's ok :) We Vibe has the snazzy Smart Phone app too now so that might be something to consider too

WeVibe! *waves banner*
Srsly. The app thing is the best thing in the sex toy industry. You'll never look back.

Also snazzy bundle which is basically a free Tango *nods* *

*I want it, can you tell? :P

Lelo schmelo

Sum Sub wrote:

Lelo schmelo

😖

Tbh when i saw the lelo noa i thought *we vibe*. There are quite a few toys that are designed similar to the we vibe.

when people are "copying" your designs you must be doing something right! So i would vote we vibe.

Thats it, its the We-Vibe! Now to wait until my pay day at the end of next month :( I just found a discount code too, hopefully it doesnt expire before then. The new set does match perfectly with my newly decorated bedroom. Its going to be my new prized possesion when it arrives! :D x

Oooh and you get free durex lube! I love Lovehoneys sneaky offers 

Thank you all x

Yup theres a nice code out there for 15% off if you spend £40 or more ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'm thinking of investing in the We-Vibe Passionate Play set myself actually, just waiting for pay day and maybe a returned item to help pay for it. It looks amazing and the We-Vibe 4 Plus has great reviews :)

Boogaloo wrote:

I'm thinking of investing in the We-Vibe Passionate Play set myself actually, just waiting for pay day and maybe a returned item to help pay for it. It looks amazing and the We-Vibe 4 Plus has great reviews :)S

YAAASSSSSSS

My heart aches for the We-Vive passionate play set! Is it wrong that I'm already looking forward to xmas so that I can treat myself to a luxury toy in the xmas day sale?! ***keeps everything crossed that a Swan is in it this year***

I have the We Vive 2 / remote controlled one. Personally I LOVE that toy so I am a bit biased... It is reviewed off my profile if you find that helpful.

If you are looking to use it during partner play / intercourse look at the sizing closely I dont think the Lelo looks as comfortable based on that alone.

The Wee Vibe has it hands down. I will be saving for the new pleasure set too.

Why do Lovehoney have to sell such great toys, it seems I'm always saving for the next one.

i was saving for the njoy pure wand but purchased the Lelo Lyla instead.

😄 loving it though it's great.

I have wanted on or somthing similar for ages!! When I was pregnant with my first I thought it was a good idea as I love clitoral stimulation during sex and my ever growing bump just got in the way. That was when the Wevibe 2 was out, seeing as I was new to toys back then I couldnt justify buying an expensive toy.
Now I am pregnant again and the new set is out I want it even more! I was litrally drooling over it when I first saw it!
Now I think about it the Lelo is more rounded like the Wevibe 2 and people said that that made it slightly uncomfortable unlike the new flatter shape. I am litrally acting like a child at christmas over it! X