LH has changed our sex lives!

Hey guys, I thought I'd write this really to give newbies like myself an insight on how LoveHoney changed mine and the wife's sex life for the better! Since having our little lad (who is now 2) AB lost interest in having sex. It was frustrating for myself as I gave a pretty high sex drive and probably go months on end only doing it once in between. We went "to the other popular sex shop" and she didn't feel comfortable with any of their toys. Many scared the crap out of her due to their size. So one day, I was looking around and came across LH. I came across a soft g spot toy with bunny eyes and thought I'd give it a go, if she don't like it then we can try something else hopefully. So it arrived, I left it on the bed and waited for her to come home. She went upstairs to get changed and shouted for me, she was like what is this. I told her why I brought it and said look try it and if you don't like it I'll get rid. That evening she went upstairs which I thought was to use the loo. After 10 mins I went up to check and she came out of the bedroom. She had a smile on her face and told me to come to the bedroom. She lay on the bed, got undress and told me to use it on her! Huge turn on for me and she loved it! Since then we have brought several items including the Jesscia Rabbit set, Wands and now flavoured lubes! No doubt there will be more brought in the near future! On a personal note I want the staff at LoveHoney who not only their service but the excellent products they produce. You have improved mine and AB's sex life for the better and we can't thank you enough!

That's so good to hear.

I can only agree with you. Even though we're an old married couple or sex life just keeps getting better and better largely due to Lovehoney, their phenomenal range of products and their impeccable customer service.

Hi Mini_Beest, that sounds great. Unfortunately I haven’t had a sex life for many years. Thanks to Lovehoney though, it has allowed me to explore many different sexual experiences, that I really enjoy for my solo play, and all the wonderful, kind people on this Forum offering great valuable advice and encouragement.

Mini_Beest wrote:

Hey guys, I thought I'd write this really to give newbies like myself an insight on how LoveHoney changed mine and the wife's sex life for the better! Since having our little lad (who is now 2) AB lost interest in having sex. It was frustrating for myself as I gave a pretty high sex drive and probably go months on end only doing it once in between. We went "to the other popular sex shop" and she didn't feel comfortable with any of their toys. Many scared the crap out of her due to their size. So one day, I was looking around and came across LH. I came across a soft g spot toy with bunny eyes and thought I'd give it a go, if she don't like it then we can try something else hopefully. So it arrived, I left it on the bed and waited for her to come home. She went upstairs to get changed and shouted for me, she was like what is this. I told her why I brought it and said look try it and if you don't like it I'll get rid. That evening she went upstairs which I thought was to use the loo. After 10 mins I went up to check and she came out of the bedroom. She had a smile on her face and told me to come to the bedroom. She lay on the bed, got undress and told me to use it on her! Huge turn on for me and she loved it! Since then we have brought several items including the Jesscia Rabbit set, Wands and now flavoured lubes! No doubt there will be more brought in the near future! On a personal note I want the staff at LoveHoney who not only their service but the excellent products they produce. You have improved mine and AB's sex life for the better and we can't thank you enoug

I warn you now Lovehoney can be very addictive,i predict your toy collection will grow quite substantially over the coming months.

Onlyones wrote:

Mini_Beest wrote:

Hey guys, I thought I'd write this really to give newbies like myself an insight on how LoveHoney changed mine and the wife's sex life for the better! Since having our little lad (who is now 2) AB lost interest in having sex. It was frustrating for myself as I gave a pretty high sex drive and probably go months on end only doing it once in between. We went "to the other popular sex shop" and she didn't feel comfortable with any of their toys. Many scared the crap out of her due to their size. So one day, I was looking around and came across LH. I came across a soft g spot toy with bunny eyes and thought I'd give it a go, if she don't like it then we can try something else hopefully. So it arrived, I left it on the bed and waited for her to come home. She went upstairs to get changed and shouted for me, she was like what is this. I told her why I brought it and said look try it and if you don't like it I'll get rid. That evening she went upstairs which I thought was to use the loo. After 10 mins I went up to check and she came out of the bedroom. She had a smile on her face and told me to come to the bedroom. She lay on the bed, got undress and told me to use it on her! Huge turn on for me and she loved it! Since then we have brought several items including the Jesscia Rabbit set, Wands and now flavoured lubes! No doubt there will be more brought in the near future! On a personal note I want the staff at LoveHoney who not only their service but the excellent products they produce. You have improved mine and AB's sex life for the better and we can't thank you enoug

I warn you now Lovehoney can be very addictive,i predict your toy collection will grow quite substantially over the coming months.

Never a truer word spoken.. 😁

I agree. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

And another useful side benefit of owning such a wide variety of toys in lots of different sizes is I can now gauge how long and girthy each of my poos are just by eyeballing them. Thanks Lovehoney. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Not just the products the lovely people on this forum! Mr Chimp, i think you been socially distancing too long! πŸ˜‰πŸ’©

WillC wrote:

Mr Chimp, i think you been socially distancing too long! πŸ˜‰πŸ’©

Just me then? πŸ™‚ I could've sworn that was a thing.

🀣 True!

Hi, that sounds great!

I too can confirm that Lovehoney has really helped me on my sexual journey, alone and with my partner!

Also the comment on going from one toy to many is a real thing! Already got a wishlist going!

Hope you're all safe and well.

Yes, remember the bad old days when you only had a certain high st store, with over priced poor quality stuff, and the risk of someone you know seeing you come out, usually someone totally inappropriate! πŸ˜‚

Ours has improved 200% since we discovered LoveHoney and the forums. Really a great place, plenty of choice and knowledge. Actually having our own house (love nest) helps too :)

We've have been together 10year and have two children, our sex life is better than ever. My bank balance one the other hand.... thanks lovehoney! ❀

Forever his β™‘ wrote:

We've have been together 10year and have two children, our sex life is better than ever. My bank balance one the other hand.... thanks lovehoney! ❀

Ha, yes. I spent so much in the first year it was ridiculous. πŸ™‚ Bloody good fun though. πŸ‘

Ditto! I have now honed in on our likes and dislikes and will happily spend more for that perfect toy!

We also went hard at it after dipping our toes back into the sex toy pool. Its been a while between purchases now, but I would have spend upwards of 500 pounds easily in our first year.

It can be quite the rabbit hole you go down (no pun intended on your opening purchase) and introducing different styles of play (such as restraint / bondage play, bum fun for both parties, sexy lingerie for both parties etc etc).

Have fun with it, some will be hits, others not so much, but its a marathon not a sprint so enjoy the journey

Here's an old thread that people may find fun. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1490668-total-spend-at-lovehoney/page-3/