LH own brand glass toys?

Hello,

Just a quick query - it seems that every style of Lovehoney's own brand glass dildos are out of stock - is this because you're not doing them any more or have they just been super popular in the run up to Christmas? I hope it's the latter! Once of my Tracy Cox ones has smashed recently and I'm looking to replace it, and some of the LH ones look amazing!!

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

Hello,

Just a quick query - it seems that every style of Lovehoney's own brand glass dildos are out of stock - is this because you're not doing them any more or have they just been super popular in the run up to Christmas? I hope it's the latter! Once of my Tracy Cox ones has smashed recently and I'm looking to replace it, and some of the LH ones look amazing!!

SS xx

Hi SS, we're expecting an order in so it doesn't look like they've been discontinued (yay!).

Yaaaaay!!! Thanks Alice!

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

Yaaaaay!!! Thanks Alice!

SS xx

Sorry - this is mainly my fault - there is a delivery due end of December early January for these. The manufacturer ran out of packaging so it was all delayed - sorry! We are also hoping to put them all in new packaging early in 2012 which cause issues on meeting the minimum reprinting required to get the stock... sorry! (again : )

Really glad I've seen this...been wanting one of these for ages, and was hoping to treat myself. Can't wait for them to be restocked xx