LH sale!!!!!

diamonds wrote:

just placed another order myself, only one thing from the sale this time

some dirty fukker boxers a gift for my OH that im sure i will enjoy :P

Dxx

Only in the sale because they're spelt wrong, no?

Ecksvie wrote:

I've seen a corset in the sale I've absolutely fallen in love with, but my size is sold out! I know you can adjust corsets so I'm thinking about buying one anyway and I know I can return/exchange it if it's no good, but I'm not sure whether to go a size bigger or a size smaller. Hmm....

go a size smaller, as you can lace it up losser, it be hard to lace it up tighter if its to big.

Dxx

Nexas wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I don't get paid until September 27th...

woah..........ok.........thats ridiculous............total sympathy........why so long????

Because that's my first paydate for teaching. Even though I've got a job, it doesn't start until September :-(

Congratulations on the job Nex!

I hope you find it very rewarding!

diamonds wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I've seen a corset in the sale I've absolutely fallen in love with, but my size is sold out! I know you can adjust corsets so I'm thinking about buying one anyway and I know I can return/exchange it if it's no good, but I'm not sure whether to go a size bigger or a size smaller. Hmm....

go a size smaller, as you can lace it up losser, it be hard to lace it up tighter if its to big.

Dxx

Thanks for the advice, I think I needed someone to tell me what to do lol! It says my size will be in stock on the 13th of July, but I suspect the sale will be over by then. Still, if it doesnt fit and I hang onto it til its back in stock again, I'm sure they'd change it for the correct size if the smaller one was no good :)

Nexas wrote:

WandA wrote:

Nexas wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I don't get paid until September 27th...

woah..........ok.........thats ridiculous............total sympathy........why so long????

Because that's my first paydate for teaching. Even though I've got a job, it doesn't start until September :-(

Congratulations on the job Nex!

I hope you find it very rewarding!

Thanks W ^_^ I'm really pleased with it!

T'is my job in the future hopefully. Volunteer on fridays and have one year left on my degree then training hopefully!

Ecksvie wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Dxx

Thanks for the advice, I think I needed someone to tell me what to do lol! It says my size will be in stock on the 13th of July, but I suspect the sale will be over by then. Still, if it doesnt fit and I hang onto it til its back in stock again, I'm sure they'd change it for the correct size if the smaller one was no good :)

thats ok :-) what one you getting?

bovwaa wrote:

diamonds wrote:

im rather happy with the order i placed, 1) as it was all in the sale and 2) i had a £5 off code so i got a new corset set for just £15!!! :-)

i just hope its safe for me to wear corsets as i had surgery on, well in my tummy 3 months ago :-/ they aint told me not to so.... lol

Dxx

Which corset set did you get? My fiancee is after one. x

i got this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16653 in white as my OH likes the all white look in lingere ;-) i really like the black diamond one thats in the sale as well.

Dxx

This one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18200

I love black and red, so I fell in love with that corset as soon as I saw it.

I've got a VIP code for £10 off when I spend £50, currently debating whether or not to get something else too.

Just ordered some stuff. Did it in 3 separate orders so I could best take advantage of some vouchers which I've been accumulating! My postman is totally gonna hate me tomorrow!

Ok, to help me decide, I'm making a shortlist

Evolved Slender Rabbit: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16804

Evolved Slender Wonder G-Spot Waterproof Vibrator http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16808

Evolved Bottle Rocket Waterproof Saturn Mini Vibrator http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16611

W-Spot G-Spot and Clitoral Vibrator http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17619#videos

Butterfy Kiss http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16967

I'm thinking of nabbing an Evolved product as they're not long for this site but what a choice.

What have the rest of us lusted after? Great corset Ecksvie x

diamonds wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Dxx

thats ok :-) what one you getting?

bovwaa wrote:

diamonds wrote:

im rather happy with the order i placed, 1) as it was all in the sale and 2) i had a £5 off code so i got a new corset set for just £15!!! :-)

i just hope its safe for me to wear corsets as i had surgery on, well in my tummy 3 months ago :-/ they aint told me not to so.... lol

Dxx

Which corset set did you get? My fiancee is after one. x

i got this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16653 in white as my OH likes the all white look in lingere ;-) i really like the black diamond one thats in the sale as well.

Dxx

I actually got that one, too! Not very sure on the sizes, since I'm sort of in-betweeny anyway (I'm an 11, I guess, 10s are small and 12s are big at the mo, so an 8-10 could be way too tight, and a 12-14 could be loose, but with an E-cup I need to go up anyway), went for the Large as that seemed more likely to allow for the boobage, and the Medium - which might be a better fit - is due back the 13th, so if it turns out to be that bit too big, can do the exchange thing. Shame I didn't read this first, might have been better to go for the smaller, but I'm doubtful as to whether the fun-bags could be contained by a teeny 8-10. Still, we shall see rather soon, if previous delivery records prove anything!

First time I've ordered clothey bits, I'm always that scared because of my awkward shape since even in a store, half the clothes I take into the changing room end up totally wonky. Still, they're that decent here about exchanges and returns, worth taking the shot, especially at these prices!

In my younger years, I used to wear corsets and such on an every day basis. Would love to have the money to restock my wardrobe and get back into that style, it's so versatile! A corset with jeans and a wee cardi you can wear down the town, pair it with some heels and your set for a night out, and it still looks lovely in the bedroom. Much better than a tatty old t-shirt, by a mile!

Ordered that and the Climax Burst Anal lube, because I love their tingle one soooo much (and £4 is hard to refuse!). Had to send that order in before I piled more into the cart, don't know how much the overdraft can handle! Think I'll be following Doug's genius plan and make a sale wishlist, easier to keep track on things as they sell out, and less chance of me being tempted by even more stuff if I'm allowed back for another round.

Ooooh, they are evil! Too much temptation, what ever are we to do?

littlepixi wrote:

i coulnd believe when i saw there was a sale on! i have spent so much over the last 3 days and its all in the sale! can beleive it haha. but ive still found myself buy more ahh i love a good Love Honey sale! but i have no money so ive had to force myself to stop! and the added fact that i have no where to put it all is another thing my current stuffs had to be put in an Amazon box my new printer came in. xxx

I hear you, whenever I buy something it tends to go on sale days later! Not just on Love Honey either, I bought a pc game recently and two days later it went for sale at 85% off. :(

Still, can see me picking up quite a bit in this sale if it lasts a while. Just text my tattooist asking if he's free next week so need to keep some money aside for that. Then I need to pay some bills and get another HDD. looking forward to getting more love honey goodies soonish though. :)

Just bought the following:

Climax Bursts Anal Lubricant Silicone Studded Cock Ring White Liquid Silk Lube (50ml) Free LoveHoney Ladyfinger Vibe Have only ever used KY jelly before so will give these two a try. The cock ring was in the sale so i thought that would be interesting to try out!

TA DA! I just ordered my Evolved Slender Wonder G Spot vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16808

oh dear god!! so much stuff so little money!! I had £6.25 in my bank account and ive just placed an order from the sale and now i have 75p in the bank cant wait until i get paid on Saturday!!

What did you order for £5.50 X lovely X lady X?

Only a couple of small things because with £6.25 theres not an aweful lot that you can get! I got: a mini one-touch wireless bullet vibrator -£3, Bijoux petits bonbons breathless mints £1.50 (hoping they work better than the time we tried mint polos!!) and a male and female viagel sample at 50p each. Its not much but its the best i could get for the money. Im still excited though as 2 of my bullet vibes had stopped working... a new vibe is aaaaalways welcome!

BashfulBabe wrote:

I actually got that one, too! Not very sure on the sizes, since I'm sort of in-betweeny anyway (I'm an 11, I guess, 10s are small and 12s are big at the mo, so an 8-10 could be way too tight, and a 12-14 could be loose, but with an E-cup I need to go up anyway), went for the Large as that seemed more likely to allow for the boobage, and the Medium - which might be a better fit - is due back the 13th, so if it turns out to be that bit too big, can do the exchange thing. Shame I didn't read this first, might have been better to go for the smaller, but I'm doubtful as to whether the fun-bags could be contained by a teeny 8-10. Still, we shall see rather soon, if previous delivery records prove anything!

First time I've ordered clothey bits, I'm always that scared because of my awkward shape since even in a store, half the clothes I take into the changing room end up totally wonky. Still, they're that decent here about exchanges and returns, worth taking the shot, especially at these prices!

In my younger years, I used to wear corsets and such on an every day basis. Would love to have the money to restock my wardrobe and get back into that style, it's so versatile! A corset with jeans and a wee cardi you can wear down the town, pair it with some heels and your set for a night out, and it still looks lovely in the bedroom. Much better than a tatty old t-shirt, by a mile!

Aye, that's what I thought. I'm not sure it's gonna fit me if I'm honest, but if they let you exchange used vibrators just because you don't like them, then of course they're gonna let you exchange clothes for the right size!

I have trouble with boobage in corsets, but my boyfriend likes it when my boobs spill out a bit because they can't be contained, luckily!

I've been considering wearing corsets as proper outfits and not just in the bedroom, but I'm not sure what to wear with them. I'm not a skirt or a jeans person.

X lovely lady X wrote:

Only a couple of small things because with £6.25 theres not an aweful lot that you can get! I got: a mini one-touch wireless bullet vibrator -£3, Bijoux petits bonbons breathless mints £1.50 (hoping they work better than the time we tried mint polos!!) and a male and female viagel sample at 50p each. Its not much but its the best i could get for the money. Im still excited though as 2 of my bullet vibes had stopped working... a new vibe is aaaaalways welcome!

If you used the facebook offer you could have added a free vibe to that purchase. :o

Muz333 wrote:

X lovely lady X wrote:

If you used the facebook offer you could have added a free vibe to that purchase. :o

Oh bugger and blast, I forgot the facebook offer....

Tigerlilies wrote:

Oh bugger and blast, I forgot the facebook offer....

I think I've used a VIP code for all my purchases but one so far. :p