Light cross dressing

The other day due to a laundry day i went to the shops in my partners jeggings and knee high boots. Although you could really tell it was female clothing, i really enjoyed the experience. I quite often go out in my lace thong, but is there any other recommendations that i should try, without going full hog/being noticed?

7 Likes

Stockings or tights could easily be worn under trousers discreetly.

1 Like

Stockings, tights, knickers or body/body stocking can all easily be hidden under clothing, just tryyour best not to get run over or have an accident, as that will be an interesting conversation in A&E :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Should think most lingerie could be worn discreetly under clothes :slightly_smiling_face:

As a lot of people know, short shorts are my go to, especially with woolly tights through the winter

2 Likes

Nice bodysuit, stockings, panties … sometimes it can be a thrill to wear a nice subtle bra and see what happens. I’ve answered the door to a delivery man where it was obvious I am wearing a bra and just got a nice wink

1 Like

I agree light lingerie no padded underwire bras etc but for me sometimes I go out and want to be noticed wearing lingerie it’s just my thing but I believe we should just be able to wear it freely because we like it love it etc and I love shopping for it as well seeing the look on the faces when looking at lingerie or even saying I’m wearing a bra and panties now. It the trill of it for me wearing and I have been caught a few times when a thong lifts over my jeans and my panties are clearly showing to so a lady who second looks but I like it and showing it off, I love dressing up at home and even went to another town and got completely dressed up went a little bit too sexy but no one said anything it actually felt amazing dressed up in some sexy lingerie, heels, make up, a wig, and a very nice short dress- I’m just was thinking just do it it felt amazing to be honest loved everything about it, just sharing my experience and tonight I’m trying a few things on and love being dressed as a school girl being around the house and I think my neighbour just saw me as was walking around outside, but I personally love that, wear what you want

3 Likes

With the weather improving in the UK, one thing I’ve found is that it’s easier to wear lingerie discretely under winter clothes than summer!

But hey, even professional football players seem to be wearing sports bras under their kit these days.

1 Like

@Ed1111 The only subtle ideas for out in public that I can think of might be. You could try a tartan skirt or kilt, getting the thrill with a bit of a Scottish vibe going on. :scotland:

Other wise it’s probably tights, leggings, or the endless options that can be worn under normal clothes.

@Fent10 really admire your confidence for getting completely dress up and going out, sounds like it was a positive experience.

2 Likes

Spring sunshine, first day of the year stepping out in short shorts in my very conservative village. Only minor abuse from one teen. They WISH their bum looked this good lol

Still cold here on the East Coast of the USA. I have often thought about cross dressing, but it is a fantasy. Most times I do not wear any underwear, too binding.

1 Like

Yeah a sexy Camisole & a sexy pair of Sexy Panties,& a pair of Lace thigh high hold up Stockngs, or a Sexy Lace Teddy & Stockings…they can all be hidden under your Male Clothing, but still making you feel so so Sexy & Feminine with out letting anyone know your hot Sexy Fetish…maybe even with your female Boots & Tights on too over the Top of them, that would be Super Hot at a Mall… Go you Sexy… Enjoy, Enjoy Enjoy…Life To Short Sexy

4 Likes

Some great ideas, as a BI, the fantasy does take another step. Wearing stockings is such a turn on, and going oral on a penis would be the ultimate if that person is a trans dresser also. Lipstick a must also, and a perfume. I will masturbate just thinking about it.

As a long-time lingerie lover and wear, my advice is just go with it! If wearing something makes you feel good, then why not? Just remember…it’s only clothing and it shouldn’t define who you are as a person!

3 Likes

Short-shorts are mandatory here - sub-tropical climate!
I love my Lululemon running shorts :slight_smile: :innocent:

1 Like

I have recently shared my liking for panties with my wife, and am currently wearing a georgeous blue pair we bought in M&S (sorry LH!). Don’t do it every day but now have a little collection and it gives a gentle arousing sensation through the whole day. I go to the office with them under my jeans no problem!

1 Like

I’m actually dressed up to right now in a tartan school girl outfit feels amazing #feeling great looking amazing and a little naughty lol

2 Likes

You should try it. Never know may enjoy it

I would send a picture if I knew how or am allowed reference house rules but I just absolutely love being dressed up especially as school girl

I love cross dressing but never really brave enough to go shops I just wait until it’s Halloween or a fancy dress night. I do lower half cross dress when working from home, mini skirts, pencil skirts, stockings, heels and thigh high boots etc.

After much build up last week I did venture into the garden while dressed up. I was wearing a skin tight black pvc mini dress with matching thigh high boots which may be considered overdressed for hanging out the washing. I must’ve only been outside for a couple of minutes but it was a massive rush, especially hearing my boots on the concrete.

1 Like