Lights on or off

l

sidelights only but dazzling sex please

Natural light from a window, especially if the sun is on. Obviously you have to do it in the morning/day

Depends on the mood but i do prefer lights off

ghostgirl wrote:

like dimmed lights for lazy night time sex but lights on for playing naughty

^^^this

I like a subtle light - It brings out my curves (:

If i need to provide artifical light (ie there is no sunlight) I prefere dimmed light or lamps not bright light

Depends on the moods, usually i have them dimmed

Pixie_Murree wrote:

If i need to provide artifical light (ie there is no sunlight) I prefere dimmed light or lamps not bright light

I agree with this although I do quite like the lights off too, think sometimes it heightens the senses!

all have their pros and cons- if it's a nice day me and my oh sometimes have sex in the 'sunny' room which is ok but i tend to feel pretty self conscious!

we mostly have dimmed light- fairy lights are nice

but pitch black can be fun too! bit more exciting! all though be be careful not to fall off the bed, bang heads, kick/ elbow anyone etc etc lol

Dimmed.

This depends on the moment or if I'm helping her put something like a corset on, I'm easily pleased, just love to see what she's wearing or vice versa. we do have the landing light on usually.

still, natural light is best. either daylight or moonlight...

yeah probably...

but we like dimmed, candles are very nice also...

scented?

Me - On

Her - Off or at a push dimmed

Does that say more about me or her?? lol

x

nearly always on but a few candles are nice if off

I can't say I've ever thought about it until this thread. It doesn't bother me really - any light. Although I love seeing my man in all his glory so the lighter the better I guess

on! i love to see all the action!

and he no doubt likes you in your glory. i know i like seeing my OH in hers

Lights dimmed is best, candle light can be very sexy too

moonlight.................. maybe some candles but light full on??? nope