Limited Range of Male Underwear

I definitely agree, but I don’t think its just a lovehoney problem, I find male lingerie selections tend to be scarce and boringnon almost any shop. Women have so many styles, colours, materials and costumes to choose from it is almost overwhelming, but when it comes to me, it is always the same 10 thongs in 3 different colours. Hopefully it will change overtime so we can spice it up with some more interesting outfits to show our partners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think a lot of it comes down to the fact that as males we only have a relatively small section of skin to cover with underwear. They don’t want to put all that much effort into something thats only going to cover something like ~3% of the body

Wifey likes the mechanic look - maybe LH could stock a boiler suit perhaps? I’ll add it to the suggestions thread for dress up :slight_smile:

1 Like

But its like a bit of “chicken or egg”. If it’s there people will buy and yes I have got into more stylish, sexy underwear with age. so I use other sites if I can’t find what I want here.

I like to wear sexy underwear sometimes but being 30" I find mens underwear a bit too big, even the smallest size available. I have some women’s undies with around size 10-12 being about right but most women’s underwear are crotchless so nothing seems to be a perfect fit for me.

yep it’s pretty limited, but that’s probably because men aren’t supposed to wear sexy pants. I could jump on the cis thing but I find that argument rather pointless. if you want to find it, as others have said head to gay/trans/cross sites, it’s ok for them to be sexy dressed. The one thing that bothers me is there is nothing for the smaller man, I’ve a 29 inch waist and find that 30" is to big, it’s my cross with most clothes but I’m happy to live with it. the other side is rather more annoying

Men are definitely supposed to wear sexy pants. :+1: The trick is finding good ones. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’m a newcomer to this site and purchased a few things but yes, generally, not just here, but all sites I’ve been on, I find the range for men, mostly disappointing too! Can we start a petition to improve this? :man_shrugging: haha

3 Likes

Get in to your OH draw mate that’s where the proper comfortable and sexy stuff is :+1:

But honestly the difference in choice and range is criminal, I would have thought the market place for sexy men’s undies would be rampant, but we all know it’s far from it.

4 Likes

Agree that the choice is limited, which is why I started wearing womens lingerie. Can’t beat the feeling of a nice lacey pair of knickers, hold ups and a sexy basque.
Would be nice if there was more of a choice of non crotchless stuff as there is some nice stuff but as @Joe_90 says its not practical for men :rofl:

3 Likes

Get into my drawer lol. It will give anyone’s a good run for their money !
Best of both worlds today: satin front and high cut lace over my bum
:bum5:

2 Likes

It is limited, has been for years, I’ve got more thongs and g strings than my wife but most bought from else where EDITED BY MOD some are a bit “Kinky”

2 Likes

I think the new multipack thongs have this covered now @Quiet_ones_are_worse

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44685

1 Like

Sorry @Love_Wasp, I have to disagree. These new thongs are ok but certainly not sexy or feminine which is what most of us seem to be looking for.

5 Likes

So have I :smiley:. You have to go where your want takes you.

I’ve just picked up the 3pack of boxer Briefs so will. Post up some feedback on them as soon as I can get my hands on them. I find there is quite a big range but for me personally Im not Into thongs/panties etc for myself, just nice high quality boxers/briefs are what I’m after so if there were more of these added it would be nice.

1 Like

So the 3 pack arrived. Tried them on quickly and wow they feel amazing! Photos will follow over the weekend! LH I think you need to get another pack of 3 new designs on the go!

We spend countless hours dressing up as children making clothes and accessories from whatever we have available, plus a good deal of imagination. When we become adults we become boring, self-conscious, dull and lose all the spirit of adventure and fun that we once possessed. The irony now is that we can buy those items that we once imagined. Want a nurses outfit? Go to an NHS uniform provider or buy second-hand from Ebay. Some film and television companies sell off their props and clothing after filming to save on storage fees, so why not buy the real thing?
Fantasy and role play are the glue that keeps a relationship sixxling and could be indulged in 24/7 during lockdown - go on and live the dream!

1 Like

Good thing I don’t wear it any more, besides, women’s knickers are way sexier and much more fun to wear.

1 Like

boxers suck
lace and fineness
ageless, timeless :musical_note:

1 Like