Lingerie/body stockings for men

I’ve looked everywhere! i cant find a nice looking full body stocking for a cross dresser that doesn’t have cups or requires a brest form but i don’t want to just stick to lacy undies and thigh highs/stockings, anyone know any sights where i wont be spending a months pay for something custom…

(sorry if posting a lot is annoying but this is the best place i can think of and your all great :smile:)

2 Likes

The normal Lovehoney bodystockings are pretty decent on men!

1 Like

im just a little sceptic and don’t want to buy something then have it be wasted, my body isnt exactly the best proportion wise…
do you have any recommendations for on LH?

All of them, there’s plenty of stretch in them, and having no “cups” they’re fine for men.

2 Likes

well, i suppose there is always the returns. thanks for the info ill definitely go for something now. if im confident enough i might put something up :eyes: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Have a wade through the lingerie photo thread. Ive seen @Melody1 rock quite a few on there. See what you think

6 Likes

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl .
Try one of LH’s increasing range of open cup bodies. I have a couple, including this one where my review outlines why it works well for cross dress

2 Likes

Just to demonstrate @Green_Eyed_Girl 's comment, men can look fantastic in bodystockings!

They generally don’t have built in cups and are just ultra stretchy all over so accomodate most body shapes whatever the gender orientation. I’m female but only have A cups so often have a similar problem, as @Melody1 says open cup stuff often works well too.

2 Likes

brilliant, thanks for all the help and positivity, it really well, helps lol

2 Likes

So you could do a search on competitor for men’s mesh body stocking and you’ll find some good ones at reasonable prices if lovehoney hasn’t already got any :nerd_face:

2 Likes

dress size will be same as lingerie/body stocking size right? i just want to make sure, ik there are some one size pieces I just wanna make completely sure. im a lil stupid forgive me :laughing:

If you click on size guide, you will get an aprox size guide for the one size pieces. For example dress size, waist, hips ect. Don’t worry too much with a body stocking they are very stretchy and you shouldn’t have a problem as long as you have picked approximately the right size. (Example link below)

cheers!!! on a journey and unlike my “friend” i don’t have a drag mother type deal to help me long with it. thanks a lot all of yous.

also @Melody1 saw the pics, absolutely gorgeous darling

3 Likes

Aw, thanks
:blush:

I recently picked up this when it was on offer. It was fabulous and very stretchy so accommodated my large & lumpy frame…
The other one that is rapidly becoming my new favourite was this, again on offer, again super stretchy, and so sexy to wear!!

3 Likes

I’ve picked up Bodystockings from LH and even though they look too small when you open the package they stretch and fit perfectly.

Im about 5ft 9 and found the one size option works for me.

I have the Rene Rofe fishnet ones and the LH boudoir babe which has sleeves aswell. They fit and feel amazing :ok_hand::blush:

1 Like