Lingerie exhibitionists

I like to wear lingerie for both my partner and myself.
Sometimes its nice to know that under all my boring clothes i'm wearing lacy exciting underwear, but i also absolutely love the look on my partners face when i reveal them to him.
It makes me feel so sexy and confident and i love knowing how he feels about seein me in them!

Lucky partner lari42.... you got any friends that think the same as you hahaha..

Err thank you bexy, your the one who's shared lovely pics, you don't need to thank us.. haha

I bought a matching set the other day for my gf to wear when we went out for a meal. I also bought an extra pair of matching knickers for me to wear when we went out for the meal.

I would love for us to go shopping and her chose a knickers for me. Can only imagine the stir happening in my knickers if she chooses her a match set for her and a pair for me. I'm sure the cashier would check as the knickers would be of different sizes and then the gf say that is correct as one pair is for me.

Well bexy that would be feel free to add more lingerie pics, but was more of a joking comment... the one you have on here is awesome enough

Hendo1986 wrote:

I am a massive fan of lingerie on a lady, tight satin frenchies with matching balconnette bra being the top choice.

But,

Do women feel sexy knowing a man gets off on them wearing it? Does it only apply of the person is the other half?

hell yeah! im proper body shy , but this is the only reason i do it.

My other take on this is that women are the masters or should that be mistresses of tease . THey know what a guy wants and will make them work for it !

Good thinking delboy1991.... spread the word far and wide.. hahaha

I love to post pictures of myself in lingerie. The responses I have received on here and on Twitter have made me feel much better about myself :)

I need to sign up for twitter sxlesake hahahahaha the 6 on here are mind blowing...

mysteron wrote:

My other take on this is that women are the masters or should that be mistresses of tease . THey know what a guy wants and will make them work for it !

100%

And to add, when she know that she's been eye'd up by another, she can mention it to you and remind you that you are the one who is going to be unwrapping her later if you behave/are bad enough/a n other senario that works for her,![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

My husband loves to get hints at a girls undergarments, and it is a highlight of hs day when someone is obviously wearing their sexy stuff.

Apart from pleasing yourself and feelings sexy, you can really make a strangers day by having a bow or strap visible.

Correct naughty Stacey... and I am one of those with a made day.. although the last day was a while back...

Love it, thats why I am a burlesque dancer.

Well it's good that your educating lingerie shop owners bexy, if she needs anymore advice point her in my direction hahahaha

Was it just me but, the thought of you being helped out of your dress to display such delights below in a small changing room quite a sexy scene?

Well that does yes bexy, although the fire is well and truely stoked just glimpsing your profile pic hahahaha

What a helpful lady. Did you manage to get what you wanted or loads of stuff you didn't.. hehe

I personally love sexy underwear and have several lovehoney lingerie items. My absolute favourite is a black lovehoney basque, the quality and fit of it just makes me feel so sexy, especially when worn with my lovehoney fishnet stockings. I love wearing stockings on an evening out and I know a couple of ladies who seem to be as fascinated by my stocking as men are by them. I attended a ball recently and two ladies that I know, both married and straight, asked to have a peek at my stockings.

jengles - I love stockings, too. More than any man I've ever been with, in fact! :)

Well you haven't met the right men as I love love love them... even te thought of them is hot nevermind seeing them on a lady.. hehe

This is true! I would love a partner who was into lingerie. However, there are more important things. I can dream.