Lingerie for new couples first night together

Try and find out if they have any favourites or things that get them going, when me and my OH started seeing each other and getting intimate all those years ago I did admit some of the less racy things that got me going during our 'discovery' conversations and her first dress up was an amazing baby doll to surprise me with and it worked. Something silky and elegant will always work for me even after all these years and some of the more kinkier outfits!

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Ooo I just found this one. What do you all think? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34909

This is GORGEOUS. Did you go for it?

+1 absolutely that babydolls absolutely stunning vanilla kink. I'd also get this. It would look really lovely together. I got it about a week ago and can hand in heart say it's the best give I've ever owned by a country mile! 💜xx
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34436

I agree slinky and also the flaunt me baby doll which goes with it!

HI'moneybun - I'm thinking about buying the flaunt me babydoll. I'm really torn and indicisive because I want so much so need to prioritize. got to attempt to be sensible 😂😂 💜xx

Aw thank you all :) I love the idea of a robe! Hadn't thought of that. I haven't made the order yet but will do it this week so I'm ready when the time comes x

I bought the flaunt me baby doll as its only £15 in the sale and I would say its worth it

wont let me post a link but how about the flaunt me floral lace balcony bra and matching knickers

I have placed my order :D I went for the flaunt me robe and flaunt me babydoll. I also ordered the roza nude bra and briefs. I'm going to see which looks best when they arrive :) thank you for all your great suggestions! X

Oops double post x

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I have placed my order :D I went for the flaunt me robe and flaunt me babydoll. I also ordered the roza nude bra and briefs. I'm going to see which looks best when they arrive :) thank you for all your great suggestions! X

All sounds lovely - keep us updated on what you think of it once it all arrives xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

All sounds lovely - keep us updated on what you think of it once it all arrives xxx

^ +1

Soud like lovely choices, can't wait to hear how it all goes :)

Sounds fab VK. Fingers crossed for your date! Xx