Lingerie Models

I absolutely love Lovehoney and EVERY single model looks amazing in EVERYRTHING including plus sizes :heart_eyes:
I hope i’m not crossing a line but does anyone else think that it would be really cool if there were models who had smaller breasts modelling some of the lingerie for a clearer picture before purchasing of what a set would look like?
Whether i’ve just missed some that are like this, apologies if so. :smiley:

6 Likes

I don’t think so. I think it would be useful to use a range of models for a product with a range of sizes.
My wife is plus size, but competitors and other retailers use smaller models on their so called curve and plus size ranges.

1 Like

I think as a community writing reviews, reviewers could include our their own size with that of the product purchased would help too.

2 Likes

I imaging the logistics of lots of different models in lots of lingerie on the same day would be tricky. But I agree it could appeal to varying shapes and sizes and maybe help sell some outfits.

This is a bug bear of mine, that people don’t put in their size and what size they bought. It really helps me figure out how its going to fit me.

4 Likes

Yes, anything to help ladies buy an outfit from anywhere online. Often my wife will buy from say three retailers a few outfits in a couple of sizes, fortunately we have a decent credit limit, she tries on said outfits and may keep one. This is hugely stressful and time consuming.

I agree, my little ones need to be represented more!

4 Likes

I’d agree too it’s nice to have a varied range of models all shapes and sizes to help accommodate for people of all body types :relieved:

I love the representation that Lovehoney does. My wife is plus size so that’s been good. Having a diversity in models would be great, I agree.

It would be nice to see plus sized men too on some of the outfits for guys. I tend to wear between XL and XXL so its hard to figure out what would fit me and how

And me. It should be partbof all the little questions at the end that are optional to answer as some people may not be comfortable putting it publicly.
Alternatively or as well as, there could be an option to post a pic obviously with genitals and nipples covered if people so wished to do so.

1 Like

Perhaps they should use their whole range of models so that every size model wears every item. Then when you choose say, size 14, the picture changes to a size 14 model.
Obviously there will some differences still but would maybe help people decide a little. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes