Lingerie sizes

So I'm yet to buy any bras and bottoms from Lovehoney as always worried about the sizes of brands I don't know.

Just found a gorgeous set from Hustler. But looked at the sizes and it apparently fits 8-14. I've noticed a few sets like this.

At a size 6-8 something that is a size 14 would be miles too big for me. Anybody else on the smaller side who has bought one of the one size sets and had it fit well? Or any suggestions for a similar type that comes in proper sizes.

I always scroll down where it shows the measurements for that particular brand of lingerie, that does help to see what sizes it should fit.

Also in my experience one size lingerie often fits the smaller sizes rather than larger.

Some of the reviews usually say about the sizing too.

Hope that helps :)

And don't forget you can always send it back if it doesn't fit.

Ah I forgot to put the link in!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19149&utm_source=free&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=149&utm_content=171014

According to the size chart they're limiting quite a bit! I'm a 32D so from the looks of things Hustler lingerie just wouldn't fit me :(

it also only has one review unfortunately

Miss Stripes wrote:

Ah I forgot to put the link in!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19149&utm_source=free&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=149&utm_content=171014

According to the size chart they're limiting quite a bit! I'm a 32D so from the looks of things Hustler lingerie just wouldn't fit me :(

it also only has one review unfortunately, I will have another browse of the sets. I've found with all the one size costumes I've bought they're all massive on me :/

I have that set! The bra is tiny, so tiny, it doesn't fit me at all, I'm 28G.

The knickers do, I'm a size 8 to 10 so they may be a bit big on you.

I only kept it because I got it for half price and the knickers are cute.

It's such a shame I think the bra will fit A/B cups only.

Thankyou! I won't be ordering that set then. Which is a shame as it's cute!

any suggestions on sets with better sizes?

It's a minefield, isn't it? I've given up on buying sets like this unless they're actually in proper bra sizes, and even then they vary. Then again, I usually buy bra and briefs (sometimes with suspenders) from a local lingerie shop where I can be fitted; quite handy when you're buying French undies! Costs more per set, but I don't buy anything that doesn't work for me, so in the long run it's probably not much dearer, if at all.

I do have the advantage that anything I buy for me that comes up small is quite likely to fit Mrs. P, but I do prefer to buy specially for her when I do order things..