Lingerie to fit guys

I haven't real love of wearing womens underwear, but often have to resort to "granny pants" to keep myself tucked in as it were, I have a couple of nice thongs and silky knickers, but wondered if anyone had a good source of female knickers that fit us guys well

Lovehoney have recently started expanding their mens underwear category, Have you taken a look through there at all? They have a few thongs/lace boxers in the LHM range and the Malebasics range they just got in stock might also be worth a look!

I have, I still have a liking for undies designed for women I think because it makes me feel a bit naughty too

In that case knowing your waist measurement might be of use to us so we can help you find something that will fit :)

34 approx

Go on marks and spencer and search "lace wrap knickers" this will return 2 results, trust me you will not find better fitting knickers, i have tried loads of different knickers over the years from george and matalan etc and none held me in well, then when i discoverd these m&s ones i replaced the lot, they have added stretch so the front pannel stretches and wraps around your privates perfect without you hanging out and they are so cumfy. It is also worth noting the colours change every few months, i have them in purple, cream, white, black, blue, aqua and various shades of pink. At the moment they are only available in 3 colours black or white and a brown pattern colour. Check out the reviews on m&s as many are from men. I am a size 12-14 in womens clothes and i got the knickers in size 14 and they fit great.

Just 3 of the reviews on the above m&s knickers

Very comfortable for both women and men, stretchy supportive material at the front and pretty lace at the back. My wife and I both wear them and love them, though she des a look a bit better in them than me!

As a male who likes to wear female underwear it's hard to buy them that are comfortable to wear but these are very comfy had them on all day kept me held in place and where that comfy I forgot I was wearing them

These knickers are so cumfy that I now have close to 50 pairs in lots of different colors, I like that the colours available are changed reguarly. Great to find knickers that will also fit men comfortably.

Thanks just had a quick look will be making a purchase soon

Great, post back and let us know how you found them.

Ihc wrote:

I haven't real love of wearing womens underwear, but often have to resort to "granny pants" to keep myself tucked in as it were, I have a couple of nice thongs and silky knickers, but wondered if anyone had a good source of female knickers that fit us guys well

Hi, don't know if I'm allowed to do this but there is a https://xdress.com who make lingerie specifically designed for men, they do everything you could imagine all designed for men!

For anyone intrested the m&s knickers i mentioned in my previous post are on sale from £1.99 a pair.

i always assumed you could just measure yourself using a womens size guide. you would just have to add some extra for the bust if you are wanting a bra as well.

I have a submissive who I like to send to work in panties from time to time.
I used his measurements to gage that he was a woman's size 10 (lucky devil!) and then allowed an additional size to allow for his extra.. Charms! ;D

Honestly I sent him panties in 3 different sizes to be safe. Primark, £1 a pair ranging from basic, cute, Lacey, sexy.. Etc etc. buy a few to suss your size and then once you know what fits you can go about ordering from lovely sites like love honey! :D

Miss Zoe xx

Miss Zoe,Your submissive is a lucky one indeed, and you sound like a lot of fun!!s2s

Look up Bodyware on intenet they do womens style underwear for men.

I spoil him to pieces, but he makes such an adorable girl that it's hard not to!

He's staying over with me for the first time this weekend so I've got the the cutest like girly pjs. He'll love them!

Also, a spreader bar, some jute rope, new wrist and ankle restraints andddd a lovely glass dildo! *flutters eyelashes*