Lips and Tubercle

So, this morning my colleague at work declared in concern "Whats that lump on your lip!" On checking the mirror in a panic I can only assume you is referring the small swelling at the centre of the top lip under the philtrum and she appears not to noticed that everyone has this to varying degrees. As people do seem to have picked up on something being 'off' about my lips in past I thought I would do a little research and share what I learnt.

That swelling my colleague noticed has a name, tubercle, now we have probably all heard how the lips on our faces are apparently representative of a less visible 'female' part and that lipstick is supposed to make them look like a happy, aroused vagina? Well there was a small study that seems to indicate that the more prominent your tubercle is the more likely you are to be able to achieve a vaginal orgasm šŸ˜®! Apparently the ease at which I can cum is obvious on my face šŸ¤£

I bet you'll all be looking for a mirror or starring any you partners lips the first chance you get!

1 Like

Well well, that IS interesting! Thanks for sharing! :DĀ 

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Looks like I will be having vaginal orgasms then, at least once I have had my surgery.

Yay! I really hope so, I'd love for you to have that x

I did not know this... off to check out a mirror!

1 Like

AmyA wrote:

So, this morning my colleague at work declared in concern "Whats that lump on your lip!" On checking the mirror in a panic I can only assume you is referring the small swelling at the centre of the top lip under the philtrum and she appears not to noticed that everyone has this to varying degrees. As people do seem to have picked up on something being 'off' about my lips in past I thought I would do a little research and share what I learnt.

That swelling my colleague noticed has a name, tubercle, now we have probably all heard how the lips on our faces are apparently representative of a less visible 'female' part and that lipstick is supposed to make them look like a happy, aroused vagina? Well there was a small study that seems to indicate that the more prominent your tubercle is the more likely you are to be able to achieve a vaginal orgasm šŸ˜®! Apparently the ease at which I can cum is obvious on my face šŸ¤£

I bet you'll all be looking for a mirror or starring any you partners lips the first chance you get!

AmyA With one post you have probably now changed mankind, men will now be more attentive to ladies lips rather than boobs. Lol šŸ˜‚

Lol! *Bows* Bennyboy69, I do what I can šŸ˜‰!