Little embarrassed to ask

Cant really add much to all these great responses other than to agree 100% that enjoying anal play does not make you gay ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Hello, welcome to the forum from another straight bum fan.

1) No, it isn't the slightest bit gay.
2) What is wrong with it being a bit gay anyway?

I love having my bum played with , i would describe myself as orally bi having given a few blow jobs to other men in the past and would do again if the occassion arose :)

My take on it is sex is sex , if you enjoy it and no one is being hurt or doing anything against there will just enjoy the expereince

Well to spin it another way, cunninglingus is one way for lesbian women to pleasure each other but it doesn't mean straight women have their sexuality brought into question if they enjoy it with a male partner!

I think it's more because any anal is still very much a taboo subject and sex in general is still seen as dirty or sinful.

For me I'm not gay at all and very straight, but I used dildos on myself, and it feels good. If it makes you feel good then don't worry, enjoy and have fun.

Ah, this old chestnut ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) It's only gay if you like doing it with men! Anything that feels good with your girlfriend is not gay. Sexuality is who you enjoy doing stuff with, not what you're doing. Have a chat with your gf and explain this, and ask her to try and see it this way - if she stops implying that "it's a bit gay", you'll both enjoy it a lot more with no irrational hang-ups! My wife has issue with anal stuff (on me) - I really enjoyed it with an ex-gf but my now-wife is so reluctant we've never done anything like that. You should relax, enjoy it, and if you forget about your concerns you'll no doubt get even more pleasure out of it than you do now!

If you are sexually attracted to men, I'd say at least bi.

If you like anal but only fancy women, then you're straight. It is not gay to like anal.

My suggestion - buy a prostate toy and prepare yourself for one hell of an experience!

Bigjason wrote:

For me I'm not gay at all and very straight, but I used dildos on myself, and it feels good. If it makes you feel good then don't worry, enjoy and have fun.

I agree. I use my wifes dildos as well as a superb male masturbator and agree with Bigjason that it feels absolutely superb. My wife enjoys watching me use them as well.

What is so wrong about having your anal plugged within the 4 walls? Does it make you more manly without it?
Gay or not a gay so long if both are happy settles it.

Me and the mrs have been together 16 years and have just started to explore with different toys and such I've always thought about this subject But never brought it up I've never used anal toys on my self but have on the oh always thought she may think less of me.
We have just order our first anal toy and plan on using it on each other but we're still both abit shy on this matter😊 But hopefully it will be great addiction to our growing collection.