Lockdown date night

That's it, I've had enough of wearing lounge gear and every night being the same. I'm on night shift for the rest of the week (frontline nurse) so we've decided tonight is date night. Gonna get showered, dressed up and gonna have dinner at the dining table followed by a night at the movies in the lounge...... or so he thinks!!!

I'm sure when he catches a glimpse of the crotchless knickers, stockings and suspenders under the little black dress he may have other ideas....... can anyone guess what dessert might be???????????

1 Like

Ooooo love this! Pop a butt plug in too if you have one/into them! He will love that surprise!

1 Like

Hot Totty wrote:

I'm sure when he catches a glimpse of the crotchless knickers, stockings and suspenders under the little black dress he may have other ideas....... can anyone guess what dessert might be???????????

Tiramasu?

Sounds great have a fabulous evening.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Hot Totty wrote:

Tiramasu?

Brilliant answer! I love Tiramasu!

Already got the anal beads on standby!!!

Married Girl wrote:

Ooooo love this! Pop a butt plug in too if you have one/into them! He will love that surprise!

Already got the anal beads on standby!!!

Hot Totty, have a great evening, have fun.

Married Girl wrote:

Brilliant answer! I love Tiramasu!

Fun fact: Tiramisu literally means 'pick me up' or 'cheer me up' (I spelt it wrong in the original message, so mine probably meant 'cheer mum up' 🙂).

Enjoy your evening you deserve it, and stay safe at work.

Hot Totty wrote:

That's it, I've had enough of wearing lounge gear and every night being the same. I'm on night shift for the rest of the week (frontline nurse) so we've decided tonight is date night. Gonna get showered, dressed up and gonna have dinner at the dining table followed by a night at the movies in the lounge...... or so he thinks!!!

Pussy Pie

Let us know how date night went

My other half and I have been doing date night twice a week, did do it on Thursday forgetting we were intending to clap the NHS. Oh well my leather dress and 5 inch heels would have given them a conversation topic later.

Needless to say dessert came with lots of cream!!!

Datenight has become a regular in our house now.

2 Likes

Great idea to spice things up! I might suggest to the mrs

Great idea to spice things up! I might suggest to the mrs

We've been doing this too for the last few weeks, great fun and more than that it keeps us excited with anticipation for the next one.

Tonight is our first date night in what seems forever and we are going for a nice meal. I will be going through my wardrobe to see if I have anything remotely enticing (not good at dressing all sexy like).

I started this morning by giving him a BJ till he was good and hard and then sent him off to work :speak_no_evil:

So I have a little leather look bedroom dress which I haven’t worn before which i was thinking of wearing under my outfit and then start slowly removing it in the car on the way home… I can’t get away with stockings as they just roll down and look ridiculous on me but I do also have a number of chemises and basques and a couple of corsets so really not sure what to wear.

Any other ideas to make the night special, seen the recommendation of butt plugs and have a cpl of jelly trainer ones which I might get away with wearing for a longer period lol :joy:

Have been thinking vibrating panties or something but not sure about those lol

Love this topic @Hot_Totty I love the subject. Great yous enjoyed date night @Bex84 your partner must of been elated when you surprised him. A late suggestion is, a strip tease with your so bound while you tease until they cant take anymore :smirk:

After too many issues scuppering our plans for date night tonight (Thursday now), is our new date night that my husband isn’t aware of. After everything is done for the day around 7pm I’ll grab a shower, then slip into something he will love perhaps with an outfit covering the lingerie. I’ll give him a little teaser when the timings perfect and then we’ll have many activities throughout the evening, followed by cuddles whilst we watch TV before falling asleep.
Cant wait to surprise him as he’s definitely in need and deserves a lovely evening uninterrupted :star_struck::heart:

1 Like

Lockdown Date afternoons are good too! :slight_smile: