Why would anyone want to be locked in a chastity device.

To be chaste?

Confusius he say "posgood, you have much to learn"

It's generally seen as a submissive act, used in bondage and sub/dom play.

ive never been locked chastity device but im willing to let P do it to me one day

Lady-J wrote:

ive never been locked chastity device but im willing to let P do it to me one day

oooops. ive seen a few pics and now i changed my mind i think lol

It always reminds me of that Robin Hood adaptation where the guy had the key to her chastity device.. It was a comedy. =P

Same reason someone would want to be on top with a spanker/whip etc. Although this is an act of submission and to some it can be very stimulating even mentally/emotionally as well as physically. It's the thought of being unable to, I suppose.

I'm not a fan so perhaps someone who uses them may give a better description of why they like it. =]

hmm.. its kind of a nice idea... the other person being the only one who has the key, you have to wait until THEY decide... but the actual devices are a COMPLETE of a turn-off for me! i did see that LH have a new rande of lingerie in recently tho - one of the thongs has a cute little padlock/key trinket attached.

Anybody heard of the song "Bastity Chelt"? Jasper Carrott used to sing it.

x X x wrote:

It always reminds me of that Robin Hood adaptation where the guy had the key to her chastity device.. It was a comedy. =P

Same reason someone would want to be on top with a spanker/whip etc. Although this is an act of submission and to some it can be very stimulating even mentally/emotionally as well as physically. It's the thought of being unable to, I suppose.

I'm not a fan so perhaps someone who u!

Robin Hood: Men in Tights....Awesome film!!!! x

It's about ceding control of your body to your partner, and in a man's case often even limiting arousal without the partner's consent. Some people love it, others hate it, most just don't get it - as with most kinks it's a very personal thing that either clicks with you or doesn't.

General advice - don't melt your brain trying to understand every single fetish or type of play out there; there's more than you could imagine. Just like a good joke, most of them can't be explained; you have to "get it".

some people also do it to keep control of their mastubatory habits.

there's plenty of threads allready on this. try a forum search in the top search bar http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?department=community&term=chastity&s=all

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/10039-chastity-devices/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/76233-introduction-to-male-chastity/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/244797-my-month-of-abstinence/

niftyb wrote:

hmm.. its kind of a nice idea... the other person being the only one who has the key, you have to wait until THEY decide... but the actual devices are a COMPLETE of a turn-off for me! i did see that LH have a new rande of lingerie in recently tho - one of the thongs has a cute little padlock/key trinket attached. External Media

I agree i like the idea but the devices are not nice in my opinion.

Ilovemyman wrote:

niftyb wrote:

hmm.. its kind of a nice idea... the other person being the only one who has the key, you have to wait until THEY decide... but the actual devices are a COMPLETE of a turn-off for me! i did see that LH have a new rande of lingerie in recently tho - one of the thongs has a cute little padlock/key trinket attached. External Media

I agree i like the idea but the devices are not nice in my opinion.

Actually had a nosey too, and I can't see how they'd stop you getting around it. Like, the male ones lock you right in, and most can even make an erection basically impossible, but for us, how exactly could you make it work? Fair enough, you have the whole obeying thing, but it just seems to defeat the purpose a little if I know I could get past the lock if I really wanted. Maybe they're more sturdy than they seem, it is a bit hard to tell when they're over pants or on bits-less mannequins. But I don't know if I could last based on pure willpower, so if there is a way to sneak past, it kinda kills it.

I can't get over how painful and uncomfortable it must be when your cock wants to get hard and is smooshed inside a cock cage. It must really hurt. I'd be more afraid of damaging something.

I agree with Mr M. I wouldn't wear one but live & let live is my motto!

Pixieking wrote:

I can't get over how painful and uncomfortable it must be when your cock wants to get hard and is smooshed inside a cock cage. It must really hurt. I'd be more afraid of damaging something.

if its in a sub/dom relationship the cadged/ cuckholded partner can find the pain a turn on.

I can understand why someone would really enjoy it and have it work for them, but it's probably the total opposite of what I find sexually enjoyable.

Well, not the Total oposite, but you know what I mean. =P

I guess it would be fun to try though. I'd like to try one on and see what it's like.

i don't know about being locked in one for a long time but i have used ne for a short time.

it's great to be all locked in and unable to gain an erection no matter how much you want one whilst your partner is teasing you mercilessly. by the time i get unlocked i'm normally ready to rip her clothes off lol

Draven wrote:

it's great to be all locked in and unable to gain an erection no matter how much you want one whilst your partner is teasing you mercilessly. by the time i get unlocked i'm normally ready to rip her clothes off lol

That's why