Locktober (again)

Yesterday she let me have an orgasm after almost 6 weeks of denial. It was absolutely amazing. I thought the top of my head was coming off. Quality not quantity.

3 Likes

2nd year doing this for us
Last time I was let out for a ruined orgasm half way through. Not this time!

My boyfriend is at 19 days today, up to now he has been fine but he text me earlier to say he is feeling quite randy now and would have masturbated if he didnā€™t have the cage on. I am seeing him at the weekend so will probably give him some relief then put it back on him.

My recommendation would be to make him earn it, that could be as simple as courting you (flowers, choc, wine etc) with massage and romance (if thats your thing) or it could be sexual based (x no of orgasms for you, extended oral etc) but keep him caged. You could also release him, tease him for a while (oral, hand, PIV) and then stop short and tell him to cage back up again.

There is a high you get when caged and denied that is a more intense buzz than that from an orgasm, it lasts longer but it does take some getting used to. Once you accept the feeling of the denied arousal and let go of the orgasm, its almost addictive. I say almost because orgasms are still great too.

If Iā€™m being honest although I love to orgasm I much prefer the long term buzz of being teased and edged but being denied my orgasm.
You will also find that the longer you deny him the more affectionate and subservient he will become.
You may also find that he will direct his pent up sexual feelings towards you and you will benefit greatly.
My wife has more orgasms in a week now than she used to have in a month.

@rockstar @Senator Thank you for the info, this is the first time we have tried anything like this and him wearing a cage so I appreciate the ideas.

As it will be getting closer to the end of October maybe he can mange to wait until then for his orgasm.

So far he has been working from home most of the time so it has not been much of an issue but do you worry about anyone noticing a cage or the outline of it?

Hasnā€™t been a problem so far. I wear my cage full time and, to the best of my knowledge, no one has noticed the cage yet.

Normally I sit down to pee to avoid splashing but there is no way Iā€™m going to sit down in the menā€™s toilet of a pub so I use the urinals in the usual way. With a bit of judicious shielding with my hands no one had noticed the shiny steel cage there either.
As itā€™s Locktober Iā€™m wearing it 24/7 and, to be honest, I sometimes even forget its on (then I feel it and smile to myself).

Recently my wife decided that sheā€™d liked to see me in my nipple clamps and chains more often so I now wear them when we go out together too.

1 Like

Third week of Locktober over now and Iā€™m still caged 24/7. The change to my alternative cage a week ago has solved any comfort problems although my wife doesnā€™t find this cage quite as aesthetically pleasing as the original one. Theyā€™re both steel barred open cages, just slightly different styles.
Another 10 days to go to the end of the month but I think Iā€™m going to keep the cage on permanently once Locktober is over. Itā€™s been pretty much trouble free and weā€™re both still enjoying the whole process and the lifestyle.

1 Like

This sounds super fun - you are now over half way through the month - I do so hope itā€™s going well!

1 Like

You always wonder if anyone notices you in a cage, but that comes more from your own knowledge that it is there. If you look at a particular angle, wearing tight clothing, you can notice it, but in reality, very few people are checking out your crotch and even if they do, unless you are in spandex, it just looks like a fairly normal bulge.

Go for ā€œNo nut novemberā€ and ā€œdenial decemberā€ too :slight_smile:

Thank you. It is going very well. This week we have no family commitments so we have 9 days free. Weā€™ve had some type of sexual activity culminating in orgasms for my wife every day so far and this will continue till next week. Weā€™ve also discovered some things that she likes me to wear outside the house rather than just at home. Sheā€™s discovering that she has some kinks that she didnā€™t realise she had.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll have much of a choice. Sheā€™s really into the denial scenario now. She loves the noises I make and the way my body shudders and shakes when she touches me even slightly after a few weeks of orgasm denial.

3 Likes

I may need to buy my husband a cage! Lol

I couldnā€™t cope with that though, Iā€™m the one constantly in need! Love the idea of seeing him shudder in anticipation though. Not much anticipation here at all, Iā€™m like a rabbit.

1 Like

My wife is not short of orgasmsā€‹:grinning:.

She has absolute power in determining how she comes and how many times she comes every day. If she wants penetration from me I wear a strap-on or she uncages me to fxxk her without being allowed to come myself. She gets licked and rimmed regularly. Alternatively she or I use vibrators, rabbits etc., on her until she turns into a quivering mess on the bed.

She definitely doesnā€™t go short.

1 Like

@rockstar @FortySomethingWife @Senator Iā€™m not short of orgasms either! We donā€™t live together currently so I take care of myself most of the time and he gave me plenty of oral last weekend so Iā€™m fine!

This is his first time wearing a cage and so far he seems to quite enjoy it so maybe we will think about doing this again in November & December.

He is up to day 20 today and thinks he may have had a wet dream last night. Is this something that might be normal while wearing a cage for some time?

4 weeks done now. Only 3 more days to go.

Actually itā€™s become easier to wear the cage 24/7 as the days have passed by and, all being well, I fully intend to continue to do so.

Hopefully from now on the only time the cage will come off is when my wife wants access to its contents for her own nefarious purposes.

4 Likes

My boyfriend is at 27 days today. He is wearing a silicone cage that he says is comfortable and not noticeable.

We took it off last weekend and he gave me what I needed but he did not cum before we put it back on.

Other than one wet dream he seems to have had he has not had an orgasm. We only tried this for a bit of fun but may do November also if he wants to.

1 Like

Itā€™s addictive. Glad youā€™re both enjoying it. Having oral, Vaginal or anal sex with my wife while not being allowed to orgasm is an amazing experience. Itā€™s what Iā€™ve asked for as my birthday present next week.

So itā€™s now November 1st and Locktober is over. I kept a cage on 24/7 for the whole month and I see no reason to remove it now that Locktober is over so Iā€™m just going to continue to be permanently caged unless she wants it off for her own reasons.

2 Likes

He did keep on the whole month and it was fun, he says he quite enjoyed doing it. We took it off on October 31st as we were together that weekend.

A week went by and we talked about it again last weekend as I liked the idea of him wearing it. We agreed he is going to try wearing it until the end of the year and see how it goes, so heā€™s had it back on the last 5 days.

2 Likes