Long distance satisfaction

So I recently started seeing a guy just before the Christmas break and sadly we live pretty far away. We both go to Uni in the same city but our homes are pretty far apart. Despite that we're crazy about each other and text every day. We had sex on a few occasions before parting ways for the holidays but now we're both getting increasingly sexually frustrated. To combat this we've been using Snapchat to have Snapchat sex!

If you're not familiar with snapchat it's an app on Smart phones that you can use to take pictures and send to specific people that they are able to view for up to 10 seconds. After that the photo is gone forever! We send each other pictures of ourselves and video clips and so far we've been loving it.

Was wondering if there was anyone else out there who's tried something like this or phone sex? I'd be interested to try it with him but because of the short time we've known each other I'm a little dubious...

Careful!
The snapchat moderators see every snap that's sent!
Try Skype or FaceTime? Or even some naughty videos. I love sexting.

Deffinitely Skype or the likes, We do it whenever one of us is out of town and it's so much fun we once did it when I was in-town just for a fantasy night

Do be careful with snapchat, as I understand it, it's not as secure as people think.

I was in a LDR for 3 years (for one of those I was at uni) we used to sext and send naughty pictures all the time. Never got to use skype, but a lot of advise I got was to try it, so I'd give that a go as well :)

I'm in a LDR. My OH lives in Canada, and we have to settle with seeing each other once a year, twice if we're lucky. We live on Skype, without it I don't think we would have lasted, we still write ect to each other because it's nice to get a hand written letter on occasion. But we talk on Skype as much as we can, we have the webcams on ect and have phone sex well more Skype sex I guess, I'll use toys that he's purchased me ect.

We sometimes cam but not all the time, as we prefer to use our imagination. We talk each other to orgasm, being very descriptive.

The thing you have to remember with these kind of things is anything can be replicated, Skype conversations can be recorded from the others PC's. Snap chat images can be screen shotted from the phone ect. So when you're sending this becareful of who you're sending them too. I trust my OH compleatley, yet when I send him naughty pics I make sure nothing is identifyable in them for me just incase someone else pics up his phone (And we've all heard those stories of horrible break ups and pictures going viral.) I leave my face out of the shots, tats ect so really if it went online it could be anyone.

FrozenAngel wrote:

The thing you have to remember with these kind of things is anything can be replicated, ...Snap chat images can be screen shotted from the phone ect. ...

I never used Snapchat but from my understanding it's done in a way that you cant screenshot it, i think you have to have both hands on the screen in a way that makes it impossible to press anything else no?

Not really, you can install software on your phone to record, so it could record the snap chat image, once recorded a screen shot image could be taken from there. There are a lot of ways to go around things like that. I've never used it. I wouldn't send my OH pictures that if they fell into someone elses hands I'd be embarressed about/be bothered if they ended up on the internet.

In this day and age where there are multiple programmers, programes and hackers, nothing can truely stay private on a phone, tablet/PC. Same with webcams ect, they can all be hacked and programes can be installed to turn your cam on without the person knowing their cam is on. Or other people being able to watch what you're doing when your cam is on.

I know too many programmers, been around in too many chat rooms with people who can and have done all of these things and most of my exes have been programmers too, to truly trust anything online.

FrozenAngel wrote:

Not really, you can install software on your phone to record, so it could record the snap chat image, once recorded a screen shot image could be taken from there. There are a lot of ways to go around things like that. I've never used it. I wouldn't send my OH pictures that if they fell into someone elses hands I'd be embarressed about/be bothered if they ended up on the internet.

In this day and age where there are multiple programmers, programes and hackers, nothing can truely stay private on a phone, tablet/PC. Same with webcams ect, they can all be hacked and programes can be installed to turn your cam on without the person knowing their cam is on. Or other people being able to watch what you're doing when your cam is on.

I know too many programmers, been around in too many chat rooms with people who can and have done all of these things and most of my exes have been programmers too, to truly trust anything online.

Sadly, very very very sadly, everything you write is totally correct.

Be very careful actively identifying yourself, no matter how safe you think you are.

I'd recommend imessage, skype facetime etc, thats what I usually use if i'm sending a video or photo. I also use an app called between which is a really cute couples app, it's free and you have your own conversation section just like texting and then you have photo gallerys, memorys, a calender to remember important dates

Hmm interesting info about snapchat. Thanks, I'll bear it in mind. I suggested we try something else as snapchats very stop start! He says he has trouble keeping it up sometimes :P
I think he's a bit shy yet for phone/skype sex which is a shame.
But on the bright side - only 12 sleeps until I see him!!!

Yes, you can screenshot anything on Snapchat and then share it with anyone/everyone!
And as I previously said, the Snapchat team see ALL the snaps that get sent.

I can't remember what its called but there is a long-distance designed sex toy which comes in two parts, esentially one is a mechanical penis and the other is a mechanical vagina. When one partner "stimulates" one half of the device, if the other half is worn by the parner they "feel" the exact stimulation replicated through the device.

Not sure if they actually work well though.

There have been a few attempts at this, but how well they work is debatable. There's a recent one called 'Lovepalz' that claims to have motion- and pressure-sensing technology and has gathered some good reviews: http://www.lovepalz.com/

Somebody else alreadied mentioned it but Couple is great. It basically an app for texting just one person, syncs callanders, create lists, send pics & videos etc. It also saves all your "moments". My girlfriend & I used it during our LDR.

If he is shy for phone/Skype sex just have a normal chat naked at first. Gets you used to being on camera & if your not, why not put on a show for him?

My OH is in the forces so as you can imagine we have a lot of time apart. Due to the restrictions on when he uses his phone it is difficult for us to FaceTime or sex text so I generally send a few messages when I'm in the mood going into full detail about what I'm doing and I send a couple of pictures. Even though he doesn't get them straight away and can't always reply I know that when he does I will get the same back. They are good to save for the wank bank!