Longest you can go without sex or masturbation

Well, sex… a year and a half due to Covid,
Masturbation…, as much as possible.
2 times a day average

3 Likes

Hmmm … once upon a time I wasn’t bothered at all and could go months without piv. Now … if it’s been more than a day I get frustrated, more than a couple of days and I’m losing my mind.
As for solo - hmm most days depending on if I’ve been taken care of, in which case I don’t feel the need.

5 Likes

Thanks,
The longer you wait the more intense the orgasm ?

1 Like

No … intensity depends upon the amount of teasing beforehand not the gap between it …

4 Likes

Back when I joined in September, I started a post about edging.

I occasionally will edge on and off all day.
Eventually it will be an intense orgasim’

Then im good for a few days

1 Like

I’d rather have at least a few sex sessions a week but with life’s stresses and realities lately once a week is about as high as the OH and I can aim. If I go without a good O for about a week and a half I get REALLY toey

1 Like

I haven’t had sex in a long time due to many reasons. I can go weeks or months without masturbating but usually around ovulation time in my cycle I get really horny and then I need to get off a couple of times a day.
I seem to be in that place right now :laughing:

I can’t even go a few days without masturbating. Sex I can wait a bit longer as it’s special with the wife.

I have sexual contact very frequently but the longest period I have been denied an orgasm is 6 weeks.

I remember being single back in the day and also being a rep for a certain summery company (ann … ). Needless to say I had so many toys sex wasn’t really an issue but even then it was most days solo.

I guess I’m not the type to go without though following complications after miscarriage and then pregnancy my poor husband was left very frustrated as I had no interest for a lonnnnnnnnng time.

These days the tables have turned and it’s him who struggles to keep up with me !

1 Like

The longest I have gone without;
masturbation- 2/3 weeks
sex- 6/7 months maybe

I usually masturbate once a week although sometimes I masturbate everyday, and sometimes not for a few weeks.

When i used to have lots of FWB arrangements I would have sex 1-3 X a week but now that I am in a relationship I am having sex once or twice a month whenever we visit each other (we live about 2 hours apart at the moment due to me being at uni)

1 Like

I’ve been months without masturbation in the past and it’s weird as you get to a phase when all urges and needs disappear

1 Like

I would be highly surprised if I’ve ever gone more than a week without a wank to be honest. Probably 2 to 3 days in between, maximum, maybe every other day? Other times is can be every day, or up to 3 or 4 times a day and then maybe a day off. If I was to work out an average I would say at least 5 times a week in a normal week. Is that a lot?

2 Likes

to be honest not even 24 hours, am always too horny and wanting sex haha

1 Like

Masturbation - everyday often twice or more if I’m honest often feel like it’s too much really but if I abstain I do struggle to go 24 hours without feeling a little unhinged

Sex - my wife is currently pregnant so it’s been about 3 times in the last 3-4 months
We’d normally be more like once a week (and I’d actually ideally like us to be having sex 4-5 times a week in normal times) so I’ve found it hard but I know my wife has had so much more to deal with so I’m just trying to support her and stop myself getting too twitchy!

I have just been for 6 weeks without any sex or masturbation, the good lady eventually released the pressure a few days ago! Most cum I have ever seen! I fear it may be another long wait until it happens again, she just ain’t interested!

1 Like

At the moment for me, sex a few weeks, masturbating 2-3 days maximum. For him, the same few weeks for sex but he can go 4-6 weeks at the moment due to some medication.

one or the other ( masturbation or sex) every day.
life’s too short not to :laughing:

Not sure on records but due to one thing or another it’s currently ten days on both. She’s promised me action this weekend by which point it’ll be two weeks.

I actually love the feeling in a perverse way. Hoping we’ll move to some sort of physical chastity play (opposed to the mental one we currently do) but a bit fearful of taking the plunge, or a padlock breaking!

Before I got with hubby, in my past relationships I would happily go without sex. Masturbation, I wasn’t allowed to do that at all.

Skip to now, sex with him, I can’t go without out it, I’m craving for him constantly :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I just want him inside me :drooling_face:

Masturbation, I can go a couple of days without, but that’s it, no longer :joy: