Look whos back!

Good afternoon all, hope you've missed me ;).

I'm sorry for not being on at all any more working full time is taking alllll my time away as i work 11-8 so i dont get home till like 9:30 :(.

However I'm off today and ive been my old naughty self again :D.

Was doing a little browsing on here last night with my lovly gf for some nice lingerie, to which we found a few she liked but "ooh there so expensive maybe another time".

Well shes at work and ive just bought her all 3 she wanted :D.

My Ass kicking / thank you will be deliverd on the 11th as thats my next day off but this will remain our little secret.

Love all my oldies

WeeSteve <3

Welcome back hun. =)

Hi weesteve. Nice to see you pop up again 👍

hello, welcome back ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hiya WeeSteve, welcome back Hun :) xx

Hi Steve nice to see you posting again! I didn't know you had a girlfriend - congrats! Whose lingerie collection is bigger though, yours or hers? Lol seriously I'm glad for you, you deserve a loving OH :)

Welcome back, and well done for holding your job for so long and enjoying it, I remember when you first got it and how anxious you were. Look at you now! Well done Steve :D

Glad to hear you're doing okay, aren't you super nice for getting her those gifts :) She'll be so happy! Hope you're taking care x

Hey welcome back xx

Hello and welcome back :)

Heya Steve!!

Glad things are going good hunni and you're enjoying your job! woo Spoiling the GF will deffo get you some brownie points.

Welcome Back! Hopefully we'll see more of you. x

Hey

FrozenAngel wrote:

Heya Steve!!

Glad things are going good hunni and you're enjoying your job! woo Spoiling the GF will deffo get you some brownie points.

Welcome Back! Hopefully we'll see more of you. x

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Hi Steve nice to see you posting again! I didn't know you had a girlfriend - congrats! Whose lingerie collection is bigger though, yours or hers? Lol seriously I'm glad for you, you deserve a loving OH :)

Welcome back, and well done for holding your job for so long and enjoying it, I remember when you first got it and how anxious you were. Look at you now! Well done Steve :D

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hiya WeeSteve, welcome back Hun :) xx

Glad to see some of us still find time to be on here <3. Im loving my job although its super busy. Anyone here phoned the PlayStation support line, you'l wait about 30 mins on hold to get through to us :P.

Ive actually moved in with my gf :D and our collection is about the same. shes got a few things, and ive got that maids outfit haha :P. Though she was utterly shocked by my massive toy collection haha (although they arnt really needed hehehe)

Awww Steve!!! I was thinking about you yesterday.
Loving the gf news.... And living together... You fast mover! It will be wedding bells next. She's a lucky lady x

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Awww Steve!!! I was thinking about you yesterday.
Loving the gf news.... And living together... You fast mover! It will be wedding bells next. She's a lucky lady x

Calm down, there will be no wedding bells :P. We moved in cause she needed a flat mate and i was fed up of living with my parents.

Plus she'll kill me when these arrive :P

Hey,Steve! I guess I wasn't a member when you were active in the forums,but I'm glad to see a dedicated member back! xx

Aww Steve go on! Pop the question. You know you want to!!! I live a good wedding lol

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Aww Steve go on! Pop the question. You know you want to!!! I live a good wedding lol

With my wage I can barrley afford the pressies let alone a wedding xD. Besides she doesnt wana get married to me shes already said that :O.

Also for those interested here is a link to the stuff I bought :).

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29306

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22022

And lastly the most expensive corset on here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29514

<3

She's a lucky lady Steve - fab choices :)

And welcome back.

She has expensive taste. Maybe don't give her them all in one go. Imagine how nice it will be to see her get suprised in three spew rate ocassions.
I know I would prefer 3 suprised than one big one x

Totally agree with BV. Give them to her at different times! I love the look of the polka dot one!! Super sexy!!