Look whos back!

She'd never beleive i only bought the one :P.

*tackles hug Steve to the ground and won't let go til he promises to pop in more often*

Ah I miss you dude! and LL, Ork and TT!! So so happy to hear things are going so well for you, really I'm chuffed. The job sounds like it was made for you, not slightly jealous of a job in the gaming world at all honest ;)

Sounds like you finally found a wonderful lady ( come on we ALL knew you would soon, you're just too much of a sweetie to not have) to have fun and spoil and pamper. Though I hope you get some pampering too, you deserve it hun.

*hugs tightly*

Hello all I joined a long time ago but went away for a while but I'm back xxx

PurringTiger wrote:

*tackles hug Steve to the ground and won't let go til he promises to pop in more often*

Well im not going to promise anything, im enjoying the view from here ;)

WeeSteve wrote:

PurringTiger wrote:

Hahaha awesome response!

PurringTiger wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

PurringTiger wrote:

Hahaha awesome response!

Well who knows what else you might do to me while im pinned underneath xD

Hehe hard to answer without getting the book thrown at me, but you might get a spanking if you disappear for so long again!

PurringTiger wrote:

Hehe hard to answer without getting the book thrown at me, but you might get a spanking if you disappear for so long again!

Ohh. i might jut do it ;) hehehe

I'd be careful, I have a growing collection of hitty things now ;)

Loving the term hitty things there tiger :P

And welcome back steve, even though we didn't meet before you left, working for playstation eh, nice.

Welcome back, Steve. Love all the lingerie choices x

I coudlnt keep it a secret :P. I told her. Shes was as i suspected. Anoyed/ angry/ OMG/ sad/ happy all at once.

Lol did she put you over her knee and give you a spanking for being a bad boy

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Lol did she put you over her knee and give you a spanking for being a bad boy

No we did somthing else ;)

Welcome back Steve, had often wondered where you had disappeared to x

Welcome back ! Your GF is a lucky lady :-)