looking for some sexy panty fun

Hi everyone. A bit about myself. I'm straight married man in my 50's. I have recently discovered the joys of wearing panties, stockings etc. I'm still trying to understand why I enjoy this and what makes me do it but I do know its feels so sexy and arousing. It is a secret from my wife, I don't think she would approve or understand. It is kinda nice having a secret though but like all secrets I have to share it with someone so here I am sharing it with all of you!! I am open to suggestions, comments or anything else you want to say to me. If you want to know more please ask. Sorry I don't have a pic yet but I will do one as soon as possible. I look forward to meeting lots of people here, making new friends and having alot of fun!!

Hi and welcome :)

Hey, welcome to the forums x

hi thanks for saying hi!! Love what your wearing

hi, welcome to the forum :)

Hi and welcome!

Hello :)

Hello! welcome to the forums! You'r secret is safe with us! :) xx

hello, welcome to the forums! :)

Hello and welcome:)

Hiya. Welcome x x

Welcome to the forums panties-man, like you I've recently discovered a love of panties but keep it a secret from my OH.

This community is a great, friendly place where you don't have to worry about hiding your kinks that everyday society might think are a bit taboo :-)

Shhhhh!!! Your secreats safe with us :) also Hello and welcome. X

Hello and welcome ☺️

Hi, I know that feeling only too well lol

Nice to hear a little bit about yourself :) hope you find fun and acceptance on here even if youre not ready outside of here quite yet :) x

Hiya, you aren't alone. This thread might interest you http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/666870-guys-do-ou-wear-lingerie/

Hello panties man, you have found a good place here. Join the male lingerie club. Open mind people here and will give you support. Enjoy yourself here. Take care.

Hello, welcome and enjoy

Hi and welcome, your secret is safe and is shared by more than you might think ;o)