Loose fit or Tight/Snug Fit Undewear

Got to say letting them hang free is such a nice feeling I have been use to the free feeling for so long it’s time to mix it up a bit.

1 Like

Mine are snug and I much prefer the look of snug underwear on men. What attracted me to my sexual partner on a fabulous swinging site was a photo of him wearing snug white boxers and my first message to him was ‘I want to touch your boxers…with my tongue’ It worked! And I have :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now when he wears the boxers, he calls them his lingerie.

3 Likes

Mrs. Val knows when it’s “sex time” cause I have a couple pair of boxers that I will get into after a shower. Usually her and I shower together or right after each other. If I get out of the shower first I dry off and slip into something a little less comfortable…
We also have an electric fireplace on the wall that I turn on to warm up the room or cast just enough light to have “semi-lights on” sex.
I got some Lounge stuff from Spain for both of us. The men’s underwear is fantastic - super comfy, soft and stretchy. However, everything seems to be in Asian sizes as I need a 2XL even though the size charts say an XL will work for waist size, etc.
I got some white ones that I want to wear in the tub with her one night to see what she thinks of the see through look… guess we will see what happens…

1 Like

I have a strong preference for tight fitting underwear whether it’s boxers, thongs or panties. Love the look and feel you get from a snug fitting pair, holding everything in place.:fire:

1 Like

Has to snug/ tight every time! Looks and feels so much better!
Too tight can be a problem though :joy:

1 Like

Tried the traditional loose fit cotton boxers but hated how often i hurt my nuts sitting down if the seam in the crotch caught them in a certain position. Much prefer my tight but stretchy trunks!

2 Likes

Was totally disappointed yesterday with some underwear i bought from a known online retailer, i picked the same size underwear as the previous underwear as they are the same brand thinking it will fit the same, they were to loose didn’t look right on me, turns out they are completely different material and totally stretchy.

I’m totally happy now as i chucked them in the washing machine on the hottest wash to shrink them now they fit perfectly. Still I wouldn’t buy them again, it’s hard buying them online when you have to pick sizes :joy:

Tight/snug fitting Trunk boxers are usually my preference, loose boxers usually end up rolling up too much.

3 Likes

My hubbys are are tight / snug fitting. Most of the time he wears thongs but also briefs and shorts now and again.

1 Like

Used to wear boxers but now small briefs. Prefer them as I live the tightness

1 Like

I love to wear tight boxers/briefs. Just like everything in place and feel much more comfortable.

1 Like