Lost chargers

I've been turning my bedroom upside down - I've lost my charger for my sqweel! I'm gutted, it needs recharged so I can use it. That's the downside to rechargables, no batteries but you really do need to keep those chargers safe!

Does anyone know if it's possible to order a replacement and how much they cost? I'll have another look tomorrow with fresh eyes and see how I get on :(

unfortunately replacements aren't sold on here, might be worth asking on live chat see what they can do for you if you really can't find your charger

Shy-Bee wrote:

I've been turning my bedroom upside down - I've lost my charger for my sqweel! I'm gutted, it needs recharged so I can use it. That's the downside to rechargables, no batteries but you really do need to keep those chargers safe!

Does anyone know if it's possible to order a replacement and how much they cost? I'll have another look tomorrow with fresh eyes and see how I get on :(

Hey!

I have popped one aside for you - we have some spare. I will pop you an email :-)

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Shy-Bee wrote:

Hey!

I have popped one aside for you - we have some spare. I will pop you an email :-)

This is the reason I will only ever purchase from here! Give this woman a Mars Bar (or a medal) and give this company it's own University teach others how it's done so well!

Hey paige, our band is becoming famous. ;)

Paige to the rescue!

CS is awesome at LH ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

That is so nice wouldn't get that elsewhere x

Thank you so much Paige!
Should I drop them a message on live chat tomorrow?
Can't thank you enough :)

Shy-Bee wrote:

Thank you so much Paige!
Should I drop them a message on live chat tomorrow?
Can't thank you enough :)

Aww thanks everyone haha! I will take the medal thanks Jenson :P

Sub - yessss! Metal Jazz band here we come!!

I can see the charger was sent out today so not to worry- should be with you in the next few days! xx

Recieved this morning via special delivery! Can't thank you enough, flawless customer service as always :)