Love Anal but OH isn’t at all interested, also am I bicurious, or just a chick with dick fantasy?!

Maybe some of you can help me out. I absolutely love anal. I have a girlfriend and been with her for five years. She has used a couple of small toys on me years ago but she doesn’t enjoy it, doesn’t turn her on or want to do it, even if I bring it up so that stopped altogether.
As we don’t live together full time I have been buying dildos, butt plugs, beads, balls and have been using them when I’m not staying at hers as my love for anal has grown so much throughout the years. Now I have a small suitcase full of them going up to 9 inch circumference dildos which she doesn’t know about.

I try and bring up using the small toys we have together on me and told her I had a dream about being pegged by her which really turned me on but she thought it was really weird and completely shot the idea down and didn’t want to know. I haven’t confessed how much I love it or the case full of huge sex toys as she would be really weirded out by it all and that I’ve been doing it all this time. I just don’t really know how to move on, i do love her, but do I stay with her and keep it a secret as I dont think I can bring myself to tell her I’ve been using these toys without her knowing all this time? Or is she not the right person for me I don’t know.

Also on another note if I haven’t had anal in a while, the thought of giving men BJs and taking it up the ass from a man turns me on, but kissing them or anything else like that doesn’t. Not sure why, could be bicurious? I’ve always had a fantasy with chicks with dicks, could just be that. Or I just like the thought of being someone’s submissive. I’ve always enjoyed being a sub more than a dom but that doesn’t happen when I’m with my OH as our sex life can be vanilla at times. Any help would be appreciated, sorry for the essay!!!

Okay thanks Alicia4Ever, I do need to have a talk with her at some point, I think I’m just afraid of how it will go. Unfortunately she is one of them people who thinks that only gay guys should like anal and doesn’t understand the pleasures of it because she doesn’t enjoy it.

I would never cheat on her. But is what I’m doing nearly just as bad? Using sex toys for anal to get what I need and desire while she has no idea about it. Obviously we still have good sex a couple of times a week when I’m at her place, but when I go home the first chance i get if I have a free house I’ll be pulling out the sex toys. Sometimes even if people are in I’ll say I’m busy in my room or going to sleep just so I can use my toys and just be a lot quieter.

Yeah I agree with all of that, makes a lot of sense thank you for the help, appreciate it! Will show her some links including that one to ease her into the conversation

As a bi CD with a wife that is ok with that makes me lucky I think .Maybe you should be open with your lady and she may suprise you as mine did when I opened up about the way I felt .

I find guys find me more of a turn on when dressed rather than man on man .I think the idea of taking my panties down over silk stockings with high heels feels more like being with a female perhaps .I use anal toys and like them but nothing compares to the real feel of a hard man inside you !

British DJ wrote:

Maybe some of you can help me out. I absolutely love anal. I have a girlfriend and been with her for five years. She has used a couple of small toys on me years ago but she doesn’t enjoy it, doesn’t turn her on or want to do it, even if I bring it up so that stopped altogether.
As we don’t live together full time I have been buying dildos, butt plugs, beads, balls and have been using them when I’m not staying at hers as my love for anal has grown so much throughout the years. Now I have a small suitcase full of them going up to 9 inch circumference dildos which she doesn’t know about.

I try and bring up using the small toys we have together on me and told her I had a dream about being pegged by her which really turned me on but she thought it was really weird and completely shot the idea down and didn’t want to know. I haven’t confessed how much I love it or the case full of huge sex toys as she would be really weirded out by it all and that I’ve been doing it all this time. I just don’t really know how to move on, i do love her, but do I stay with her and keep it a secret as I dont think I can bring myself to tell her I’ve been using these toys without her knowing all this time? Or is she not the right person for me I don’t know.

Also on another note if I haven’t had anal in a while, the thought of giving men BJs and taking it up the ass from a man turns me on, but kissing them or anything else like that doesn’t. Not sure why, could be bicurious? I’ve always had a fantasy with chicks with dicks, could just be that. Or I just like the thought of being someone’s submissive. I’ve always enjoyed being a sub more than a dom but that doesn’t happen when I’m with my OH as our sex life can be vanilla at times. Any help would be appreciated, sorry for the essay!!!

I'm exactly the same as you and there a couple more on here. I love anal play and my wife is slowly coming around to pegging. She has used the dildo part twice on me but without harness. It's a slow burner on that front but I do not want to wierd her out. I also have a think for penisies too but zero interest in men. The termonology you may want to research is POLYSEXUAL. That's where I feel comfortable and can relate to. I hid my feelings from my wife and if honest myself as I felt ashamed by it. On occasion I would entertain myself with the idea alone for a masturbation session but would then quickly park it. Now I've been honest with myself and my wife I enjoy that fantasy. As to taking it further, we have discussed in the future going to a club together as she is bi-curious herself and if the opportunity came up with a **edited**TV/TG and we were BOTH comfortable then I may explore.

I'd be honest with her. Took me too long to be. If there's no honesty there's no trust in my eyes.

I was in a similar situation but I'm lucky enough now to be in relationship with someone who is open to the idea. It's never an easy thing to bring up, my best advise would be to possibly suggest the use of a cock ring with a butt plug attached, that way your partner doesn't have to be involved as much in that area but you will still get to satisfy your needs and the cock ring part is a bonus for both of you. I often use one I purchased from lovehoney and it feels great, it holds itself in place perfectly and you can go about having sex with minimal fuss. See how that goes and take it from there.

As for wondering about being bi-sexual, I would say go with what feels comfortable to you. I am pretty much the same as you and have fantasised about being with men but the thought of kissing or close feelings with a guy just doesn't do it for me. I think it's more just a lust for having something in my ass.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Bigtrak wrote:

British DJ wrote:

I'm exactly the same as you and there a couple more on here. I love anal play and my wife is slowly coming around to pegging. She has used the dildo part twice on me but without harness. It's a slow burner on that front but I do not want to wierd her out. I also have a think for penisies too but zero interest in men. The termonology you may want to research is POLYSEXUAL. That's where I feel comfortable and can relate to. I hid my feelings from my wife and if honest myself as I felt ashamed by it. On occasion I would entertain myself with the idea alone for a masturbation session but would then quickly park it. Now I've been honest with myself and my wife I enjoy that fantasy. As to taking it further, we have discussed in the future going to a club together as she is bi-curious herself and if the opportunity came up with a realistic TV/TG and we were BOTH comfortable then I may explore.

I'd be honest with her. Took me too long to be. If there's no honesty there's no trust in my eyes.

I'd just like to point out that if you continue with terms like "realistic" for a trans woman, you will not get far. If you just think for a moment how demeaning that word is for a woman, in that context. I understand that's how you feel most comfortable in thinking of it, but please try to show a little tact, and compasion in your verbalisations.

We are all thinking feeling human "women' and some of us, are not badly made un-realistic sex dolls; because that's how your comment made me feel.

You don't consider yourself straight only as long as cis gengered women are totally female looking; if a masculine looking woman ( and they are out there ) asked you out, you would never consider saying " sorry you don't look enough like a woman" it would be totally offensive; so why do that when refering to trans women.

You didn't need to qualify your statement with " realistic " You wouldn't have said we may book an escourt if she is " realistic enough looking" ; you would just have said we would book an escourt if we both liked the look of her.

Please it's hard enough as it is for us, we are women, if some what "disabled" we just want to be treated with the same respect any woman would be afforded.

I am sure Bigtrak meant no offense by his post.

**closed due to duplication on this post: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1640440-i-love-anal-sex-does-that-make-me-gay/