Love Chocolate

NaugtyDoll wrote:

hello sexy ive been getting reported for my thread.could u give me more advice why this happening.

I would echo what frozen angel has said. Don't take it personally. Im at a loss to explain why anyone would report your posts. The worst that could be said about them is that they were a little confused. If people don't like certain threads ignore them (unless they stray into deviant or offensive territory) they will soon disapear into the further reaches of the forum. Lighten up folks.

wHERE ARE ALL MY CHACOLATE LOVER? wHAT KIND OF CHACOLATE YOU LIKE FROM THE LOVEHONEY STORE?

Hi Naugty, You might want to refrain from the over-use of the CAPITAL letters. In nettiquette, it's considered shouting! Just a friendly heads up :)

DavidB1986 wrote:

Hi Naugty, You might want to refrain from the over-use of the CAPITAL letters. In nettiquette, it's considered shouting! Just a friendly heads up :)

Thank you Davidb1986

DavidB1986 wrote:

What are the type of chocalate you tryed from the lovehoney store

Sorry if you think this is rude, it's really not I'm just quite curious, but is English your first language? I'm just finding it a little bit hard to understand some of your posts.

DavidB1986 wrote:

Looks like an accidental case of CapsLock. Note the initial lower-case letters.

Alastor wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Most likely, but it was happening in a lot of threads, but just wanted to make sure.

DavidB1986 wrote:

Alastor wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Most likely, but it was happening in a lot of threads, but just wanted to make sure.

i love the Chocolate Dick On A Stick from the lovehoney store.. wHAT ARE the chocolate u have tryed from the store/

NaugtyDoll wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Alastor wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

i love the Chocolate Dick On A Stick from the lovehoney store.. wHAT ARE the chocolate u have tryed from the store/

Just some chocolate body paint from a while back. It's been discontinued now. Didn't really like it, tasted too artificial. I have no real desire for chocolate dick on a stick but each to their own!

im so sick of people always fuck reporting me

ive give uppp and giving me a hard time

Hi welcome check out the LH Welcome page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/665597-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Why not introduce yourself in the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Hi welcome check out the LH Welcome page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/665597-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Why not introduce yourself in the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x

Errrm... LOL!