love egg at the strip club

Im considering wearing my fsog egg the next time we go to the strip club but we always have a private dance and Ill be wearing a dress, Im thinking the girl might see the pully or hear the buzz.do you think they'd stop the dance or that its a bit inapropriate?

I think that'll be a bit like masturbating secretly, which I can imagine would make the dancers feel very awkward or may even complain if she notices and I dont think you'd enjoy being kicked out, ahaa.
Good idea though, but I'm not sure if it's worth the risk.

Dont think id risk it either

This is an idea that I've considered as well, but think that if it was noticed they might have to do something about it. If it was a guy serruptitiously trying to touch themselves while having a private dance, they'd probably throw them out, so it'd probably be a similar situation if it was noticed.

But I would say that if you can take steps to make sure it wouldn't be noticed, like maybe wearing modesty shorts under your dress, it doesn't harm anyone and can't make anyone uncomfortable if they don't know about it. If the club I go to is anything to go by, I'd imagine you could easily get away with wearing it in the main area, and maybe you could turn it off while having a private dance (I don't know about your place, but in the club I go to it's a lot quieter in the private booths).

Good luck with it :)

Skitty wrote:

This is an idea that I've considered as well, but think that if it was noticed they might have to do something about it. If it was a guy serruptitiously trying to touch themselves while having a private dance, they'd probably throw them out, so it'd probably be a similar situation if it was noticed.

But I would say that if you can take steps to make sure it wouldn't be noticed, like maybe wearing modesty shorts under your dress, it doesn't harm anyone and can't make anyone uncomfortable if they don't know about it. If the club I go to is anything to go by, I'd imagine you could easily get away with wearing it in the main area, and maybe you could turn it off while having a private dance (I don't know about your place, but in the club I go to it's a lot quieter in the private booths).

+1 I would go with the above idea certainly until you have tested out the waters. Being banned for something like that could be embarrassing for everyone . Play it cool and safe and have fun.

Skitty wrote:

awesome idea, i wont be the one with the remote, OH will though lol, i know a couple of the strippers would try and steal the remote! but best to play it safe, i think i could hide the pully, I'm wearing suspender shorts so that section should be fine i hope.

as far as the secret mastubation goes thats kinda what its like anywhere you go, if a man was wanking in a restaurant or concert stadium they'd be kicked out but I've worn it there :P i supose discretion is most important

I don't know, just because it's easier for a woman to hide her enjoyment, doesn't mean she should. If a bloke isn't allowed to do it then I don't think women should either. The dancer may even be going out of her comfort zone to dance for a woman, and then secretly pleasing yourself as well is a bit like taking advantage.

i kinda see what you mean, and thats really all thats bothering me, that it may be going too far. most of the strippers we've had though have enjoyed it as much as us, we only have the girls that introduce themselves and they ussually feel more comfortable than with a bloke there with his mates. if a woman wasnt comforrtable dancing for us we wouldnt make her, thats no fun for anyone

TickleMeTots wrote:

I don't know, just because it's easier for a woman to hide her enjoyment, doesn't mean she should. If a bloke isn't allowed to do it then I don't think women should either. The dancer may even be going out of her comfort zone to dance for a woman, and then secretly pleasing yourself as well is a bit like taking advantage.

I know where you ae coming from but I suppose comparing it to say exhibitionism or potentially getting caught in the act is part of the thrill. As a precautionery measure I would make sure the egg won't bring you to orgasm as another party will have the control. . Either by having a less poweful one or only partially charged .

As regards the strippers themselves they are professionals and as long as they get their pay then they should be happy with that.

weve used it before mysteron, it deffinitely cant get me there its just an appetiser lol thats what Im thinking, its their job to turn people on, plus were thinking of having one of the longer, super private dances, we've asked one of the strippers what you get and its more touchy and dirty, we even know which girl we want, i think if its her she wont have a problem, she'll want a go! but some of the girls are shyer, but we wouldnt have a private dance with them anyway, boring. i dunno, we'll see what OH says

It sounds like a really fun plan whether you end up using the egg or not! If you don't mind me asking, when you generally have private dances, how much contact/closeness/naughtiness do you find there is? I'm always interested in other's experiencecs with this, as I think I come across as reeeally shy and think it might make the dancers feel shy as well. No worries if you don't feel comfortable answering though x

ShinySparkle wrote:

I've not read the replies, so apologies if this had been said already. Have you thought of phoning the strip club in question? Just ask them if it's ok if you were to have a vibrating egg in place whilst having the dance? Then they'd be able to give you a yes or no there and then rather than having the risk of being kicked out ;)

Think I'd go with this :)

Terri JJ wrote:

ShinySparkle wrote:

I've not read the replies, so apologies if this had been said already. Have you thought of phoning the strip club in question? Just ask them if it's ok if you were to have a vibrating egg in place whilst having the dance? Then they'd be able to give you a yes or no there and then rather than having the risk of being kicked out ;)

Thats a good idea provided of course they know what a love egg is .I'll be honest I didn't unitl coming on here with like minded people .

Skitty wrote:

It sounds like a really fun plan whether you end up using the egg or not! If you don't mind me asking, when you generally have private dances, how much contact/closeness/naughtiness do you find there is? I'm always interested in other's experiencecs with this, as I think I come across as reeeally shy and think it might make the dancers feel shy as well. No worries if you don't feel comfortable answering though x

i find every dancer is different, we've had some that just do the same barely touching you bum thing over and over and some that go crazy spreading their lips and stuff.

the last we went one of the dancers was bi and talked to us for about half an hour before we had a dance, by that time there'd been enough time for flirting and we were all pretty comfortable with each other, she was very handsy but not in an intimidating way more in a playful way.

i dont know what your club is like but at ours they tend to come up and ask or just sit down and start talking, the best thing to do is to make small talk and get to know them a little before going for a dance, some girls are fun some are just intimidating, you just need the confidence to joke with the fun ones and turn the intimidating ones away. what brand club do you go to? ours is spearmint rhino, dont know if they're all the same but its pretty quiet so the girls have time to sit with you before a dance.

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

ShinySparkle wrote:

Thats a good idea provided of course they know what a love egg is .I'll be honest I didn't unitl coming on here with like minded people .

i thought that but its a strange thing to ask, i wouldn't know how to word it, would i have to explain that it doesnt make you orgasm and is very quiet and stuff?

Honestly I don't think this is the exact same thing as a man touching himself within the club given your hands wont be doing the stimulating. But I can see where it could potentially make the dancer uncomfortable if she were to hear it or feel it while potentially grinding on your lap. You could also discuss directly with the dancer prior and clear it with her? Never been in this situation but would some ben wa balls help stimalate with more discretion?

ha! i didnt even consider her feeling it when grinding!

I could email the club, thats slightly less embarressing.

I'm thinking wear it for the club but turn it off for the dance, or ask the dancer if she would feel uncomfortable it being on, depending on what dancer it is

I just know you can feel the We Vibe II if you were sitting on my lap when it is on. Granted the whole egg is internal vs the external portion of the We Vibe but best to avoid a situation where the dancer is uncomfortable.

I'm so interested to know what a strip club's policy would be on this! If you find out at all, I'd love if you could share :)

Also thanks for sharing about what tends to happen with your dances. I've only had 1 private dance so not much experience with it, but really wanting to try some more.

I hadn't considered the grinding thing being an issue either! I think I picked quite a shy girl for the private dance I had, and the club I go to has quite recently been in trouble for breaking no touching rules and stuff, so didn't realise sometimes lapdances actually involved laps ;) The club I go to is a spearmint rhino one as well. I wonder how similar they are from branch to branch. I've only been twice, and the second time was unfortunately so bad we left after about half an hour. Totally desperate to go back, but it's a very expensive evening if you're not having fun!

Honestly I think you will be fine as it is hidden away out of site. My only concern is trusting your OH to behave with the control when obviously drink and other distractions will be going on .

Please let us know how you went on if you go ahead . Just update this thread to do that.