love egg at the strip club

If you are going to be chatting to the dancer before the dance, couldn't you just tell her you have the egg in and ask if its ok to have it switched on. If she is ok with it being switched on you could even offer her the remote! Awesome.

skitty we barely spend anything there, go out for a meal first then head down there around 10, its always dead quiet, we prefer it quiet, cant stand being surrounded by drunk men trying to act up to their mates. ours is the sheffield branch, they're all pretty touchy feely there, there are a couple of shy girls but they still grind, the confident girls spread their legs for you and rub their nipples in your face, last time she let me suck them but i think she wanted to come home with us lol

thanks for all the suggestions guys, think I'll wear it but not switch it on for the private dance unless its a girl i know will enjoy it and want the remote :) will be next weekend as I'm finishing my exams tuesday, will let you know how it goes

As somebody who has worked as a bouncer in a strip club i highly insist you ask the girl first as any kind of wanking or otherwise is a big no no in a lot of clubs and will get you thrown out.

Also please be aware that there are security cameras in those booths and everything you do is being watched and recorded. Yep, bet you never knew that hahaha

A story i have from a night i was working was when a young couple came in, sat together etc, had private dances together and all went fine. Then the girl decided to pull up a chair right in front of the dancer. She sat there, opened her legs as wide as she could and began playing with herself right there and then while surrounded by about 50 men.

The dancer got my attention and i had to go deal with it and i had to get down on one knee to make sure nobody could see and have a quiet word with her and all the time she never even removed her fingers. I ended up throwing her out for her own safety.

With all that being said. It is ok to ask a dancer if you want something but dont do it unless you have her permission, it will end badly.

SAL that is an awesome story! I swear I'd never be that open. the bouncers here are sleazy knobs, almost reported one to the manager but OH convinced me not to, he did something pretty bad in my eyes but the girls acted as though it was normal. would you recomend i tell them even if its turned off?

Yeah i would tell them just to be on the safe side.

Another thing you're going to hate is that those girls are totally different people when they finish work, to them it is just a job. Working in the business has ruined strip clubs for me haha

And yes some security people can be idiots and think they are the law, if they break the rules then tell somebody. The club would rather keep its licence than have a ton of complaints.

Young and fun95 wrote:

skitty we barely spend anything there, go out for a meal first then head down there around 10, its always dead quiet, we prefer it quiet, cant stand being surrounded by drunk men trying to act up to their mates. ours is the sheffield branch, they're all pretty touchy feely there, there are a couple of shy girls but they still grind, the confident girls spread their legs for you and rub their nipples in your face, last time she let me suck them but i think she wanted to come home with us lol

thanks for all the suggestions guys, think I'll wear it but not switch it on for the private dance unless its a girl i know will enjoy it and want the remote :) will be next weekend as I'm finishing my exams tuesday, will let you know how it goes

Good luck with your exams. Hope you aren't tempted to wear your vibe for those!

Just one more point is that most strip clubs have rules and there is usually a list of them on a wall somewhere near the door when you go in, read them, obey them and ask if there is something you can't find out from that list.

JS2O wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Good luck with your exams. Hope you aren't tempted to wear your vibe for those!

thanks! definiitely wont be wearing my egg for those!

SecretAnalLover wrote:

Just one more point is that most strip clubs have rules and there is usually a list of them on a wall somewhere near the door when you go in, read them, obey them and ask if there is something you can't find out from that list.

SecretAnalLover wrote:

Yeah i would tell them just to be on the safe side.

Another thing you're going to hate is that those girls are totally different people when they finish work, to them it is just a job. Working in the business has ruined strip clubs for me haha

And yes some security people can be idiots and think they are the law, if they break the rules then tell somebody. The club would rather keep its licence than have a ton of complaints.

never seen any rules, we've never really pushed boundaries except that one girl, i know they're playing it to get dances, but hey its fun pretending you believe the girls bi lol

never seen any rules, we know that basically dont touch. as you're the expert, what, if anything, is differnt in the more expensive private dances? one of the girls told us it's more touchy feely and stuff but she could have just been trying to leer us in!

I have no idea what happens during a more expensive dance as i've never been that side of the cutrain in a good way lol

I would imagine the girl will get a bit dirtier so to speak but then it all depends on the rules of the house as to what they are allowed to do.

As for not touching, dont touch unless told you can, this is a big misconception. Some let you and some dont. Most of these girls are self employed and decided what they want to do for the money.

Hope i'm not killing the illusion hahaha

I would imagine that some girls are up for a lot of things but like i said it depends on the girl.

I used to think it was great working there until the night i offered one of the girls a lift home and then i was sat next to the trainie school teacher who had kids at home. It's a very different world when you see both sides of it.

If they don't have a set of rules on the wall, how are you meant to know what you can and cant do ? , seems stupid not to have them somewhere.

Try not to think about that stuff though when you are there and just have fun hahaha

we dont fall for the illusion, we've sat talking to a girl about exams before, kids and parents, but i think thats part of the fun, that they're normal people that get naked for us lol we've deffinitely noticed they all have different boundries, one flashed us while we were sat in the bar! she's also the one that let us suck and asked about 10 times to come home with us lol I dont quite believe she was bi or into the things she claimed but she enjoyed it lol they may have rules but Ive definitely never seen any, and few people are going to ask what they're allowed to do

Sorry to revive this thread when it's been quite a while, but thought it'd be better than starting a new one....

Was wondering if Y&F, or any other lady that goes to strip clubs, has prior experience of wearing skirts/dresses/shorts there rather than trousers, leggings or jeans? I'm never sure whether it's considered rude not to cover up, especially if planning to get a private dance. I was thinking of wearing tights and shorts so there's no skin displayed, but still wasn't sure if it might be a problem. I know that guys aren't allowed to wear anything too thin like sweatpants, so wasn't sure if tights might be a similar issue. Don't want to get there and be turned away, but I have no suitable clothing...

Also, are they alright with you taking a handbag? My club is really strict about no coats - I think it's maybe an anti-drug thing, so didn't know if it was the same with bags. I really want to be able to pay my dancer myself but girl clothes never have pockets!

I'm having a bit of a panic because we're meant to be going out tonight. I get so nervous!

Ooh, and Y&F - Did you ever get a more expensive private dance?