Love eggs in ASDA

i went to asda with my love eggs inserted inside of me and done my monthly shop,when i got home i was so aroused that i phoned my husband to come home from work in order to saticfy my needs

Was mildly concerned then that this was a post about to say Asda were selling love eggs!

I am profoundly disappointed to discover Asda are not selling love eggs. When I discovered Tesco and Asda were selling Durex vibrators and clit stimulators I considered the world had become a much better place. And hoped that soon it would be a much happier place.
P.S. Weeminx I really hope your husband rushed home at top speed in order to fully satisfy you and did not disappoint.

I've ordered some of these after having received the Smartballs yesterday. the smartballs are quite amazing too - although I found by putting lube on them first made them slip out - oops, I was just trialling them by walking up the road in them when it happened. good job I'm moving house as the neighbouring net curtains were twitching when I walked home as if I'd wet myself!

Damn, it thought my local super market had just saved me some time by putting all of my shopping needs in one place saving me haveing to wander in to town! clearly you enjoyed your love eggs, can anyone tell me waht they feel like? my girlfriend was concidering getting some so recomandations would be appreciated, are they heavy, how does the whole procedure work?

I think they should specify on Love Eggs which bird they're basing the size on. Most aren't even as big as a chicken's egg. And you'd be in for a shock if they turned up and were the size of an ostrich egg. ;-)

Where can I buy some love eggs that really work. I bought some ball things from a catalogue but they were rubbish. Please help.

I have some love eggs that i got from pabo on-line. i find that they work just as good, very comfortable & easy to use.

great story, I'm not sure my girlfriend would have managed to get any shopping done at all if she had gone outside with hers in.

Hi - I got your email address from the Orgasm Army. I found it extremely intersting as it seems we both are addicted to orgasms.
I find many sex toys a bit boring (apart from My New Rabbit) My Favourite is an Old Pifco Mains powered Electric Vibrator with variable intensity and several interchangable heads. The main head attachment is a rubber suction one and I use it with baby oil on my nipples. - When using my Vibrator I always shower first and then lie on my bed with a fan heater blowing hot air all over my body - the Hot air has a great stimulating effect on my body - I always feel that a Hot Body is a sexy body and the hotter it gets the more horny I get) I spend ages just vibrating my nipples, moving the suction heads around my erect volcanos until they are erect and bright red in colour - I could spend hours doing this but would prefer my boyfriend to do it - I can orgasm like this without touching my Honeypot, then I will change the head on my vibrator to a harder attachment and use it on my eagerly awaiting hot vagina (I love that word, it's so much better than Pussy) I turn the Hot air on between my legs and just lap up the hot air whilst sliding the head of my vibrator up an down my slippery lips, gently touching my little hot clitty, by this time my heart is beating like a drum and my breathing is even faster. I can start to feel that georgous tingling feeling starting deep inside my tummy, as I move the vibrator onto my swollen clitty - I start trembling all over as the exquisite sensations start to tingle again into such an intense beautiful feeling that I totally lose control and can't help myself moaning louder and louder as the sensations become totally unbearable, by now my fingers are inside my vagina with one hand and the vibrator is pressing down with the other hand. I find it hard to stop myself from screaming as the Devastating Sensations overwhelm my whole body & I lose conciousness for a few moments with divine pleasure............. Then I do it all over again 3-4 times a night. .................
Let me know how you experience your orgasms & let me see if I can identify myself with you.
Don't disappoint me please.......................Ann
(annsalamony@hotmail.com)

Hi - I got your email address from the Orgasm Army. I found it extremely intersting as it seems we both are addicted to orgasms.
I find many sex toys a bit boring (apart from My New Rabbit) My Favourite is an Old Pifco Mains powered Electric Vibrator with variable intensity and several interchangable heads. The main head attachment is a rubber suction one and I use it with baby oil on my nipples. - When using my Vibrator I always shower first and then lie on my bed with a fan heater blowing hot air all over my body - the Hot air has a great stimulating effect on my body - I always feel that a Hot Body is a sexy body and the hotter it gets the more horny I get) I spend ages just vibrating my nipples, moving the suction heads around my erect volcanos until they are erect and bright red in colour - I could spend hours doing this but would prefer my boyfriend to do it - I can orgasm like this without touching my Honeypot, then I will change the head on my vibrator to a harder attachment and use it on my eagerly awaiting hot vagina (I love that word, it's so much better than Pussy) I turn the Hot air on between my legs and just lap up the hot air whilst sliding the head of my vibrator up an down my slippery lips, gently touching my little hot clitty, by this time my heart is beating like a drum and my breathing is even faster. I can start to feel that georgous tingling feeling starting deep inside my tummy, as I move the vibrator onto my swollen clitty - I start trembling all over as the exquisite sensations start to tingle again into such an intense beautiful feeling that I totally lose control and can't help myself moaning louder and louder as the sensations become totally unbearable, by now my fingers are inside my vagina with one hand and the vibrator is pressing down with the other hand. I find it hard to stop myself from screaming as the Devastating Sensations overwhelm my whole body & I lose conciousness for a few moments with divine pleasure............. Then I do it all over again 3-4 times a night. .................
Let me know how you experience your orgasms & let me see if I can identify myself with you.
Don't disappoint me please.......................Ann
(annsalamony@hotmail.com)

had myself in stitches readin this lol the thot of the neighbours watchin lol while ur legs go weak i have so gotta try this hahahaha

I too was laughing my head off at this, it felt like the first post was missing half of the story, and the curtains twitching bit was hilarious

xxx

And the prize for the oldest ressurected thread goes to...

weeminx wrote:

i went to asda with my love eggs inserted inside of me and done my monthly shop,when i got home i was so aroused that i phoned my husband to come home from work in order to saticfy my needs

Welcome weeminx, but what if you had wanted to try out something from ther veggie aisle at the same time !!!

TB

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

I think they should specify on Love Eggs which bird they're basing the size on. Most aren't even as big as a chicken's egg. And you'd be in for a shock if they turned up and were the size of an ostrich egg. ;-)

Lol, you've had a bad experience Richard? or just spent too much time thinking about this?!

see i thought about buying one of these eggs and going shopping with it in but too scared someone would know.... lol

x

p.s richards comment made me giggle!

I once read that a women went to the supermarket with her love eggs in and had a really strong orgasm in the store....she passed out and an ambulance had to be called.....it's true honest.

haha oh that would be so embarrassing!!

x

amore wrote:

haha oh that would be so embarrassing!!

x

They were still buzzing when the paramedics arrived......they soon realised what had caused the woman to pass out.