Love eggs in ASDA

tried it and didnt get passed the fag counter and headed straight home ;o)

what's worse is that loveeggs often set off store alarms - try explaining that one!

imeldaimelda wrote:

what's worse is that loveeggs often set off store alarms - try explaining that one!

Bloody hell Imelda, think of the shame as they marchd you through the store and made an eggsample of you !!! boom boom.

Tallboy

imeldaimelda wrote:

Well thats just put me off doing that!

xxx

oh my god imelda please tell me that isnt true i dont think i could take it having to explain that 1 maybe i wont be tryin this if thats the case does anyone kno if the mobile ones would set off the alarms lol xx

I used to work in a shop where the alarms would go off when i wore my love eggs. In the end i had to stop as i was getting to many knowing looks from my colleages. Its not every EAS system that does it though. I must depend on the frequency setting

Will stand by my store exit then and see who sets them off !!!!!!!

TB

Yeah LL is right, depends on the system but when they were really popular in the 90s in Japan there were tonnes of reports of them setting off the alarms.

tallboy247 wrote:

imeldaimelda wrote:

Bloody hell Imelda, think of the shame as they marchd you through the store and made an eggsample of you !!! boom boom.

Tallboy

You'd be scrambled!

Might help some campers come out of their shells though ha ha.

Tallboy