Love Honey Sex tip competition - a good bondage tip.

Just made my entry into the Sex tip competition. Anyone else tried this?

"Standing up bondage - Lots of us love the idea of being restrained, or restraining their partner, in a standing position with their wrists cuffed above their head. It gives much better all round access than tying somebody to a bed but this method of restraint proves difficult for most of us without drilling bolts through our ceiling and having a rather obvious ring hanging down.

Luckily most people with a loft access hatch can rig something up in a few moments which will do as good a job. If you have one of the many velcro cuff / webbing strap bondage kits available then you can join the cuffs using the extension tie and feed them over the hatch. If not then a plain old luggage strap will do the trick. Just fasten it around the square hatch, slot the hatch back into place and hey presto! You can then cuff or tie your partners wrists to the strap and you are away."

Obviously you need a loft hatch first & it might prove diffucult if your hatch is above a stair well, but it works for us.

Any comments?

I have no loft, but if I had one this is what I'd do.

Before I had bondage tape I just used anything that was lying around.
My tie, a dressing gown cord, bike chains, anything.

Great idea K&J

You could also buy a couple of solid chucks of timber (fence posts for example), poke 'em up through and lay 'em across the hole. You can then attach bolts and hooks to these.

Also, I reckon that if the timbers were long enough, and laid across a number of joists in the loft to spread the weight, you might even be able to do some suspension bondage from them.

Any structural engineers out there?

I recon as you can pull yourself up into most lofts just by hanging on to the edges it is strong enough to hold a persons weight. You just need strong enough straps. But a fence post would do it. Problem is that with the flap open you get loads of cold air coming down, so it is uncomfortable. Also there are ghouls, ghosts and spiders live up there and they might get you.

lol - the cold air would keep the nipples nice and pert for clamping though!

Anyone else entered their sex tips yet?

Yeah,
I can't help but have a strange tone in mine though.
I sound like it's possibly a joke. But it's not.

yep entered mine dont hold out much hope of winning tho!

You must think more positively Trouble.

I'm wracking my brains to think of something thats not really obvious, sex tips are everywhere in magazines etc and I'm having trouble trying to think of something original :( I must have a really boring sex life, or follow a copywrited manual!

Just thought of another one, are we allowed more than one? I'll give it a go.

Ace tip K&J.

The sex tips comp is still going and yes, you can submit as many tips as you wish:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/survey/2008-sex-tips.cfm

@ K&J'sOverflowingSexBox
ok i have a good chance of winning is that betta lol!
seriosally tho some people on here have such fab ideas!!!
hoping i can come up wiv a few more just to give meself a chance lol!
good luck 2 u all....xx

Hey, got a mail the other day from LoveHoney saying I was due a prize for my entry into the sex tip competition. No mention of whether I won or not but they sent me an Ice Lady Fleshlight male masturbator!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1125

Bizarre, it is like an alien in a two pint flask. They normally cost 40 quid though.

The mrs received it yesterday when I was out & couldn't work it out. As soon as I opened the flask bit she realised & pretended to give it a good licking but with little response, I think it is frigid. Then she spent the rest of the day wandering round the house repeating the words "Prosthetic Fanny" in a Welsh accent and tittering (influenced by all the welsh rugby fuss on the TV).

There were no instructions as it was already out of it's packaging so I assume it is an ex demo. I hope OA Sex Chimp hasn't stolen it's virginity already, I don't do sloppy seconds on aliens that live in plastic flasks.

Anyway we gave it a go today, review on the way.

Cool! We do so love freebies huh?