Love Labs Two-Way Clear Glass Dildo

I have also seen this advertised under a slightly different name and it looks slightly bigger and there are more ridges
find it at http://www.nortyknicks.co.uk/new_site/prod_info.asp?catID=11882&cat_name=&prodID=126531

you just gota love the shameless self promotion of your own site their nortyknicks ;), real slick.

Hi Pixie,thanks for that ,but just started up and by god its hard to attract people to view my site let alone buy, but i am after a few feedbacks from people telling me what my site looks like to them and how i can improve the site or make it more desirable to customers--i think i am reasonably priced so its just getting bums on seats as the saying goes
thanks nortyknicks

Fair enough, appologies for the cynacism, I imagine you have a lot of work to do, best o' luck to you.

I'll have a look, nortyknicks! Best luck with your site.

I think the best things about Love honey and things you should look to include on your website are: (look out arse licking coming up!)

They describe their products in great detail and accurately. The more dimensions and comparison I think the better. You need to give the customer an informed choice. Thats why customer opinions and reviews are best. You should ask to be able to link your website with this one in the price comparison. I dont know if theyll let you tho, its a bit cheeky!

They have the clearest navigation of any toys site ive come across. Great product divisons to help find what you want etc

Hope that helps

What makes it better if the dildo is glass, what extra sensations does it provide? How strong is the glass? Could it break??