Lovehoney 10 function dream bullet vibrator

Have you guys ever tried it? I'm just curious to know what it's like since I've got it being delivered to me tomorrow :)

Try the reviews, some really good information there.

Sum Sub wrote:

+1

It's a nice enough little bullet, but mine will likely be heading for Rabbit Amnesty in the near future. Got a rechargeable bullet on the way and I am super fed up with that awkward battery size. Don't see it getting any future use (as it's barely had any anyway).

Have you checked out the 300+ reviews of the bullet, i have a RO bullet which is similar if you like very precise targeted stimulation the pointed tip is ideal

It's nice, but if you can splash out, get the USB Silencer hooha.

Also +1 to looking at reviews.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

+1

It's a nice enough little bullet, but mine will likely be heading for Rabbit Amnesty in the near future. Got a rechargeable bullet on the way and I am super fed up with that awkward battery size. Don't see it getting any future use (as it's barely had any anyway).

+1

Mine already went to amnesty after 2 uses... lucky it was a freebie!

fairehlights wrote:

It's nice, but if you can splash out, get the USB Silencer hooha.

Also +1 to looking at reviews.

Agreed, the LH silencer bullet is great.

Always read the reviews, usually there is way more information in them than a few people on the forum can give you.

I have just put a review up on LH about my experience with the dream bullet. Its ok..for beginners. MY own person experience, but dont let this put you of