Lovehoney delivers every time

I know there are lots of threads on here about the excellence of LH customer service, but I have to say they have excelled themselves with my latest purchase. I placed the order on Sunday, and come Monday morning, there it was on my doorstep. Impressive (though I guess it's also a thank you to the postman).

Incidentally, I should also say that after so many buys, it's become easy to take the quality of LH products for granted. But not so long ago, I popped into a certain High Street competitor to pick something up on the way home. What a waste of money. LH would never have allowed something that shoddy into their stockroom.

OK. Encomium over (for now). Thanks guys.

LH are great when it comes to delivery

I am jumping for joy I've even reviewed it my corset I love it for the first time in my life I feel sexy in one.

Kittencub, I just read your profile and it made me think LH ought to come up with a vibrating sonic screwdriver. Now that would add a whole new dimension to "playing doctor". What do you think? 😊

Woohoo! Thank you for your glowing feedback - I'm so glad you're happy with the service you received. Enjoy your purchase! :)

Markeymark wrote:

I know there are lots of threads on here about the excellence of LH customer service, but I have to say they have excelled themselves with my latest purchase. I placed the order on Sunday, and come Monday morning, there it was on my doorstep. Impressive (though I guess it's also a thank you to the postman).

Incidentally, I should also say that after so many buys, it's become easy to take the quality of LH products for granted. But not so long ago, I popped into a certain High Street competitor to pick something up on the way home. What a waste of money. LH would never have allowed something that shoddy into their stockroom.

OK. Encomium over (for now). Thanks guys.

Thank you for the lovely feedback - this bit in particular made me smile this morning as we have been working incredibly hard over the past year to refine our selection and only allow really great items onto the site. We'll never get complacent though and the mission of keeping standards up continues!

Now Now Alice, you are not being 100% truthful.......you won't allow me into that stockroom and I am a refined selection :p

Hi am new here anybody want to be my friend explain to me what and how to post a forum, thanks;)

Sexymoni93 wrote:

Hi am new here anybody want to be my friend explain to me what and how to post a forum, thanks;)

Hey, welcome to the forums.. What do u wanna know :)

Welcome x Looking forward to seeing
your comment.

Just recieved my first order today. So excited to try them on hope they fit . I will be posting my reviews on then asap

In my short time here i would certainly reccommend Lh to anyone. Postage is very prompt, and the quality and variety of their items are excellent. I do not intend shopping anywhere else.