Lovehoney Fierce Leather-Look Lace-Up Body

Hi everyone - I really want to get this but I’m a size 12-14 so not sure what size to go for? Any input would be great! I’m also 5’2 and bra size is size 36C/D

Thanks!

2 Likes

Did you check your measurements against the size guide? I would tend to size up based on your dress size but the guide will help you confirm it.

2 Likes

Hi @moon98 I can offer you no advice on sizes but I am sure you will look terrific in it . Will certainly be :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

I’m also between a 12 and 14. I tend to go for the smaller option as I found the the tighter it fits , the hotter it looks. I’m about 5"6 and a 36e. Lovehoney do have a great returns system, just in case X

My experience has been to size up. I wear 12 -14 clothes and 34D bra but when i look at the LH size guide my waist and hip measurements are at tge upper end of the 14-16 range and only my chest is 10-12. I would suggest checking the your measurements if you haven’t already and getting both sizes and sending one back, that way you avoid disappointment.

2 Likes