Lovehoney Friends

woot, I got the click!!!! knew I was special :P

Blimey. I thought this would be a short thread. I put the kids to bed and come back to find 21 replies.

At least I don't feel stupid now, not being able to work out what it does

What used to annoy me about chat was the hi if you buy me a present ill send you a pic of me or my partner using it. Well actually I prefer to buy myself a pressie and take a pic of myself using it!!!

I did however make some good friends on here so it wasn't all bad.

I must be the only one who still uses my friends list then?

The first thing I go when I log on is to go to my account and check what my friends have been posting via thier profiles. So it is not completely pointless.

Or is it just me?

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

The first thing I go when I log on is to go to my account and check what my friends have been posting via thier profiles. So it is not completely pointless.

Or is it just me?

nope i do that too .

I do that with some friends. Not all the time but every now and then.

rubysoho wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Or is it just me?

nope i do that too .

So glad it is not just me!

I still accept some requests but I hate when I'm added by people with no avis. I need something to associate your name with!

I think it's quite a compliment if someone sends you a friend request - and I agree with Hampshire Hogg - it does make it easier to find out what your friends have been up to :) x

Yeah I think the friend idea is good, especially if you want to see their recent posts, but chat or PM would be great.... opens up a good discussion between 2 or more people that you might not want to post in the forums.

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Or is it just me?

nope i do that too .

I never even thought of doing that! I tend to click on their profiles via threads I am reading occasionally. Good idea though.

Fluffbags wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Or is it just me?

nope i do that too .

I never even thought of doing that! I tend to click on their profiles via threads I am reading occasionally. Good idea though.

Thanks! It is nice to know I can have the occassional good idea.

I hve quite a few friend requests but for sme reason my tablet doesnt let me accept them so sory to all u nice people who sent me them, promise im not ignorin u, lol. I no there is no chat functions an I no that its hard to call u friends, but I thoroughly njoy comin on here an seein how people are doing an seeing if I in any sml way can help with their problems, god knows the forums hve really helped me since joining so I guess for me u r kinda absent friends even if I dont personally no u. I can get more laughs from the comments and banter on these forums than in my day to day life prob because we can tlk bout anything on here, there is just sme things I wudnt ever chat to my friends about!

I have pending friend requests but when i click there is no button anymore to accept. Chat was good at times but cant say i really miss it

I'm so glad someone else doesn't understand the friends thing, I thought I was being a bit thick. I have a friends request pending but haven't clicked to accept yet cos I don't really know what will be expected of me. I won't get people emailing me will I ?

wildflower wrote:

I'm so glad someone else doesn't understand the friends thing, I thought I was being a bit thick. I have a friends request pending but haven't clicked to accept yet cos I don't really know what will be expected of me. I won't get people emailing me will I ?

There is no email or chat function on this site. All that will happen is that you and the person will show up on each others pages as friends.

Thanks MissChar !

I'm sorry for re-opening this.

Where do i see if i have friend requests? I don't know how to accept

Thanks

I've just figured this out.. Go to your account and click on the "manage your friends " option. Lets you see your friends and any new requests. Added you by the way!

I accept frend requests:)

On another note, `adding` a chat service, should not be too hard, but your taking about a very successful company here. With chat rooms there is always the risk of being bugged by people wanting to talk sex, cyber and wank on cam etc etc.

You can stop this by having an ignore and block option, as well as stating in rules/guidelines whats ok and what is not ok. Like with any chat room service there is always reputation to think about, varius chat servers have been shut down for people behaving badly. Dont need to go into the details their.

It would need to be moderated and managed, LH could offer people they trusted moderater positions within the chat room, to make sure everything is going smoothly.

There is good points to a chat service, but when it comes to adult chat rooms which LH is, yes there will always be a risk of people bugging and hounding you. Talking from experience as I have managed and moderated several chat rooms on various servers/sites in the past