Lovehoney Glitches

I thought it was just me and my 2 year old phone (I swear they deteriorate to force an upgrade). I’m not willing to buy lingerie when I can’t see it properly.

When I click to see the second page of reviews, it starts at the bottom and then slowly scrolls up to the top, and if I try to intervene it judders.

Shame about the loss of review discount, but that doesn’t stop me buying - the two things above have because they’ve made the site unusable.

1 Like

Not sure if here is the place to mention but on the website Lovehoney Booty Wonderland Vibrating Anal Beads Set shows as £12 but when added to the basket it’s showing as £14.99

It’s working again! :partying_face::confetti_ball::balloon:

3 Likes

The page for the new Flirty Coral Lace Thong - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-knickers/g-strings-thongs/p/lovehoney-flirty-coral-lace-thong/a32348g82281.html - is incorrectly showing reviews for a lace body instead.

There wasn’t enough room for the link and a description of the problem in the contact us form so I’ve told the chatbot but no idea when/if that will get checked!

Edit: Bloke on the live chat is dealing with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just received a message from Lovehoney asking me to confirm my email address after I submitted a review but when I click on the confirm your email address bit nothing happens. Is that normal ? I’ve clicked it a few times on different devices but still nothing. I’m sure we use to get a thank you message pop up before.

Edit: Panic over, it’s now working!

Is there a current site glitch? Just checked the sale pages and everything seems to be listed at full price! :thinking::open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

It does seem that way. :thinking: Unless they’ve cancelled the sale because we keep complaining about stuff. :slightly_smiling_face:

Interestingly, the three items that temporarily lost their discount earlier in the week (Womanizer bundle, and the two magic wand bundles) are the only ones that have kept it now. Maybe the rest are on an automated timer of some sort, and someone plugged the wrong end date in? They’re still scooped up in the Sale view though, so maybe not.

Edit: If anyone needs anything though you should contact Customer Care and see if you can put an order in that way (including discount). :+1:

1 Like

No way to know what the discount is supposed to be for any that don’t have the splash on the picture though!

1 Like

That’s true. :slightly_smiling_face: We could probably turn that into a quiz round. I think I can price at least 5 of the sex toys. :slightly_smiling_face:

They’ve just sent out an email blast too, which is unfortunate timing. Hopefully they’re already on it. :crossed_fingers:

Sale prices all back again now on the Sale page… though DotD is now not showing a discount price! :joy:

2 Likes

Hurrah! :partying_face: Though the Price: high to low sort order is still a little off for some reason?

Edit: And the sort order is fixed! :partying_face::balloon:

Nope. Spoke too soon. It’s jiggered again.

I’ve designed several websites, from the ground up, in code. It used to earn me a few quid. No web designer who wanted to keep their client would ever dream of carrying out experimental modifications on a site that is live to the public - especially an e-commerce site. Whether cosmetic or functional, mods and tweaks should always be tested offline, on a clone of the site that the public can’t access, and only implemented when proven to work as desired. Doing anything else is like driving a car full pelt down the motorway with a mechanic still working on the engine.

Why?? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I have been having reacurring issues with reward points for some time. They show as 0, despite my knowing i have some. And the menu loads so slowly on ios that it is impossible to spend them when you log out. I can sit there for 5+ mins trying to get it to load

Seems to be an issue when trying to quote posts at the moment - gets automatically deleted by ‘system’…:thinking:

That’s if you quote the post directly above. The system seems to think you should be able to work out what’s been replied to from context. :slightly_smiling_face: If I want to include it anyway, I quote but then cut it, reply without it, then edit it straight back in. :+1:

1 Like

[That’s if you quote the post directly above. The system seems to think you should be able to work out what’s been replied to from context. :slightly_smiling_face: If I want to include it anyway, I quote but then cut it, reply without it, then edit it straight back in. :+1:]

Cheers @Ian_Chimp - that makes sense. Kind of…as you can see I haven’t mastered the art of doing that so it shows as a quote yet…:joy::joy:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna the
# Rene Rofe Hollywood Red Chemise and G-String Set is in the sale at 60% off but when I add it to the basket it is showing as full price. I noticed this last night and have tried again this morning and it’s still doing it.

Any suggestions?

1 Like

We’re on it! :slight_smile:

Seems like it may have been a typo.

Im sure @Lovehoney_Brenna will know more

1 Like