Lovehoney interview

Hi All

I have had the opportunity to interview the lovely Sally, who is lovehoney's PR exectuive.

Here is the post:

http://naughty-corner.com/2015/01/spot-light-lovehoney/

Enjoy x

brillant x

thank you x amazing pic of sally too :)

Reptiles??!!😀😀😀

Interesting interview with a lovely lady. What a great job all the LH staff do. I'm glad they get box days. :)

pinkanimal wrote:

Reptiles??!!😀😀😀

That's what I thought, do I google fetishes and reptiles or not...........hmmm

Great interview - interesting read - and it's so lovely that they have box days for the staff too :) xx

great interview but my eyes are shot to pieces now lol x

JuicyJ89 wrote:

great interview but my eyes are shot to pieces now lol x

haha, I can't read it =( white on black always gives me a migraine.

Sorry about that FrozenAngel. I am in the middle of changing my site around, having issues with changing the background to something i like :(

It's alright hun! I get eye tension with a lot of sites recently, they end up giving me occular migraines. Which well makes me blind in one eye for up to an hour. So as soon as I open light font on a dark background now I don't even attempt to read it.

Great interview, Blue. Thanks for sharing 😊

I now want a reptile sex toy calender!

thinking if that guy is a scalie? hmmmmm

Very fun to read, thanks for sharing! :D

Blueeyes82 wrote:

thinking if that guy is a scalie? hmmmmm

Watching Godzilla would be like BBW porn. :p

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

thinking if that guy is a scalie? hmmmmm

Watching Godzilla would be like BBW porn. :p

Haha! Just found a lizard porn website... http://one-pornographic-reptile.tumblr.com/

Great interview! X

Subdom27 wrote:

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

thinking if that guy is a scalie? hmmmmm

Watching Godzilla would be like BBW porn. :p

Haha! Just found a lizard porn website... http://one-pornographic-reptile.tumblr.com/

My poor innocent eyes...........Jurrasic park just doesn't have the same feeling to it, now :p

Ohh......new jurrasic park film is out this year :p

thats just strange lol

Blueeyes82 wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

thinking if that guy is a scalie? hmmmmm

Watching Godzilla would be like BBW porn. :p

Haha! Just found a lizard porn website... http://one-pornographic-reptile.tumblr.com/

My poor innocent eyes...........Jurrasic park just doesn't have the same feeling to it, now :p

Ohh......new jurrasic park film is out this year :p

It sure doesn't! I take it you're going to be watching the uncut version? It's called Dino Does Doggy, featuring Tyrannosaurus Rectum.