Lovehoney Lingerie - Expanding all the time

I had the pleasure of reviewing this chemise an absolute treat! Do have a read of my review ladies before you buy does this mean I can now upload my photos 😱 xx

Or not my reviews not on there nevermind ladies xx

Just adding the finishing touches to review here, pretty dam amazing though 😉

Kittencub, I'm a C cup. My review is in the plus size and it does wonders for my not so big boobs!

RosyCheek wrote:

Kittencub, I'm a C cup. My review is in the plus size and it does wonders for my not so big boobs!

I am a D cup just..and same as above the plus size does wonders ..look at my pic and read my review xxx

Forgot the link! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35389&reviewid=157718#customer_reviews hope that helps xxx

I'd love to see more of this range, it's stunning :)

I was lucky enough to receive the chemise set to review 😆😆 I've been on holiday so only managed to upload this today but I love it! So pretty and really flattering on x

Oh I love the whole range! *adds everything to my wishlists* Especially the bra, I've never had a longline one before...

Absoutley love the new range and my wife has been wearing the crotchless knickers and going to get my review finished this week. have uploaded a photo of the knickers tonight. Going to be purchasing the bra at some point soon.

I just ordered the chemise. It's gorgeous and my OH thought it was too!

I love the long line bra, but I would really love to see some other knickers by love honey that are more of a higher fit/fuller brief. I'm a size 22 on bottom and it just looks horrible with my tum spilling over. I'm sure that it would be much more of a hit with us "plus sized" women as it would be much more of a flattering fit. This is the only reason why I got the chemise instead of the bra/knicker set!

Wanted to say well done to Jess for this piece of writing

In memory of Prince, it's time to start your purple reign with these sleek and sexy satin knickers.

Wow that looks stunning and loving the colour may have to treat the wife ;)

bondagegod wrote:

Wanted to say well done to Jess for this piece of writing

In memory of Prince, it's time to start your purple reign with these sleek and sexy satin knickers.

hi bondagegod

Well, as much as I wish I could lay claim to this awesome description, I'm afraid lingerie doesn't fall within my remit! I only write for the Bondage and Better Sex categories :) 

This was written by our resident Lingerie expert, Sam.

I'll be sure to pass your compliment on to her - she'll be chuffed!

Hi Jess.

Thank you for passing my compliment to Sam.

You learn something new everyday I thought you wrote all the descriptions on the products.

bondagegod wrote:

Hi Jess.

Thank you for passing my compliment to Sam.

You learn something new everyday I thought you wrote all the descriptions on the products.

You're welcome - she was really pleased to hear your feedback! 

Back a few years ago I used to write all of the descriptions, but now they're split between 3 product experts. I look after bondage and better sex, while Sam does lingerie, and Tilly manages sex toys. 

Keep your eyes peeled on the YouTube channel over the next few weeks to see a lot more of us! 

Glad she was pleased to hear my feedback.

I will keep an eye on the u-tube channel to see all three of you and see what the latest going on at lovehoney.

why is the launch offer only on the UK site? bummer.

OK people, I am a 38 C / 36 D and I want the zip front bra to actually fit like a bra I can wear outside the bedroom so my tits cannot be falling out. Do I order the Large or the 1X?

bondagegod wrote:

Absoutley love the new range and my wife has been wearing the crotchless knickers and going to get my review finished this week. have uploaded a photo of the knickers tonight. Going to be purchasing the bra at some point soon.

What happened to the photo? Been looking forward to seeing it xx