Lovehoney Loyalty: Something new is coming…

My understanding is that it is x3 orders total, ever! :smiley: So no more accidentally lapsing because it’s been a year and a week since you ordered :tada:

We’ll confirm the details closer to launch! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’ll be able to spend your VIP rewards on any products you like (excl. gift cards & delivery costs) :smiley:

3 Likes

Even the current exclusions?

I’m pretty sure, yes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oooh, then that’s a win. :partying_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m wondering if the VIP rewards come in the form of a voucher code, can they be used in conjunction with my carer discount? It’s normally only one discount code that can be used.

I know that will affect the amount I buy if I can’t use my discount on items :neutral_face:, at the moment I can use that and my reward points to reduce the price.

Guess we’ll see how it goes! Need to remember that LH don’t actually have to provide a rewards scheme at all so we’re lucky whatever the outcome is!

1 Like

We’re planing to make VIP Rewards more flexible when we launch the new programme - we’ll confirm all of the details nearer the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is true - however I think it can work well for both parties if you get it right.
LH will sell more products and we also get a good deal - a win, win situation.
From previous orders, there’s quite a few items I would never have purchased at full price.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update … I hope there will be ways to earn free postage still as honestly it can mean sometimes treating to a new lube or cheeky toy etc when I get postage free so I kinda spend more on the love honey website

1 Like

Awesome thank you that does help loads :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds interesting so looking forward to it.
As others have said the free postage thing was great so if this is incorporated somehow it would be a bonus :+1:

This sounds great all apart from losing that free postage …

1 Like

I too will miss the free delivery, and it will probably put me off making small purchases (like condoms) or impulse buys (like deals of the day)

The 25% money back code sounds okay as a replacement for the discount, but on months where money is tighter, purchases will have to wait for me to be able to pay the higher amount, whereas now I wouldn’t have to wait for the benefit.

On the flip side, it may help during poorer months when I can use the money off - will you be able to stack the money off codes from the 25% e.g. fully pay for a basket with codes if we build them up?

2 Likes

For the VIP trial so far, my $25 off rewards have all come as discount codes, so I haven’t been able to use them along with a % off code :confused:

I hope they make the $ off rewards redeemable as a payment method like a gift card where the current point rewards can be redeemed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Yes we didn’t get a voucher again this year either. X

1 Like

25% of something that is cheaper somewhere else (with relatively cheap RM postage) really isn’t VIP treatment.
Perhaps LH should rewind 10 years or so and give that service that they gave to everyone

1 Like

Does anyone know how much 858 points are worth in money?

1 point is 2p. So £17.16? It should tell you in the checkout though when you apply them (you don’t have to complete the order).

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rewards.html

Thank you. I tried to do it through an order but didn’t want to complete the order in case I paid for something when trying to find out.

2 Likes

I get that fear too. There are definitely some sites where I’ve pressed the button thinking I’d get to review before paying, but I’ve actually just paid and completed the order. I’m pretty sure it’ll be £17.16. :+1:

3 Likes