Lovehoney on Channel 4, Tues 8th May at 10pm.

It'll certainly be interesting - though remember this is meant to be entertainment rather than educational, so they'll no doubt focus on the funny/weird stuff, rather than say, my earnest appeal as to why men should try prostate massagers, or a half hour long rather graphic explanation of how male chastity devices work.

I cannot wait to see it. As then I can see if I have to flee the country.

Oooo look forward to watching it!!

seriously cant wait for this

Did anyone catch the advert for it on Channel 4 last night, around 10?

It all seems so real, and I'm so excited to see it! Xx

I have sky+ed this, can't wait to watch it!

I'm looking forward to watching it as well ive put it on my sky plus!

Lovehoney - Gem wrote:

Did anyone catch the advert for it on Channel 4 last night, around 10?

It all seems so real, and I'm so excited to see it! Xx

Yeah I've just seen it on C4. It makes it look like all you sell is rubber fists and dolls haha

Anyone have a link to the advert?

Alice, would it be possible to put it on here, after broadcast, for your overseas members?

I don't know if Channel Four is available in Germany, or the Falkland Islands!

If you can't, what about a DVD of the show that would be available to customers?

Oh! Look! Preview Clip! http://www.channel4.com/programmes/more-sex-please-were-british/articles/preview-clip-customer-returns

I am very excited about Tuesday! Just hoping I don't look too bad with out make up in most of it!

cnt wait to see this!

nic x

Nice clip, funny. Looking forward to the show.

congrats lovehoney... you very much deserve some recognition. good luck :) x x

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

It'll certainly be interesting - though remember this is meant to be entertainment rather than educational, so they'll no doubt focus on the funny/weird stuff, rather than say, my earnest appeal as to why men should try prostate massagers, or a half hour long rather graphic explanation of how male chastity devices work.

I cannot wait to see it. As then I can see if I have to flee the country.

The show sounds really exciting since I enjoy shows that focus on the fun side of sex such as Eurotrash and Sexarama.

On the other hand though, there is a worrying trend in the British media of portraying sex toys as embarrassing and those who use them as freaks and weirdos.

Hopefully the program fits firmly in the first camp

Shall have to 4OD this once it's broadcast!

Will have to check this out

Am I the only one who wishes they could rumage through the stock shelves in the lh HQ?

i havent seen the advert and i watched quite a bit of C4 last night, but anyhow i have now sky + it to record while im away, so i will miss out on all the chat about it on here, but i will be thinking of you all :)

This was recommended as 1 of the watches of the day in my TV mag which was unexpected.

W