Lovehoney Rewards

What a lovely surprise to get an email from Lovehoney Rewards advising that i was a level 3 customer and got a shopping £20 off voucher.

Really cheered me up. Bet a lot of others are in the same position!

Thanks Lovehoney, you're awesome!

Same here! WOuld love to know what the levels mean :)

Same here. Thank you lovehoney lovely surprise with great offers included.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/loyalty-scheme-faq/

;)

Yup, I got one too, thank you!

I got this email too, so exciting !!

Ugh, would come at a time when I've made four/five orders already this month! Looking forward to seeing more of this scheme as the months pass :-)

NatandTom wrote:

Ugh, would come at a time when I've made four/five orders already this month! Looking forward to seeing more of this scheme as the months pass :-)

haha same, I just placed another order but my 20% student discount gave me more off than the £20 voucher :(

I got one two saying I was level 2 - how much needs to be spent to get to level 3 and is it dependant on oh points? I mean if use oh points does that reduce level as oh points go down?

It is the amount of points you have earned over the last 365 days, not the amount you have remaining now

Oh! What a pleasant surprise. Level 2, and I don't imagine I'll have any trouble reaching Level 3 in short order if my current purchasing habits keep going (and they will...). Lovehoney, you are once again utterly wonderful.

Just got my email. Think it's a great idea. Shame I've spent up this month.

It was a lovely surprise. Ive got level 3 too. Just as I've put a self imposed ban buying for a couple of months!

Friday is payday, hurrah may treat myself with the £20 off. Nice new scheme Lovehoney 😘

NaughtyNerd wrote:

It is the amount of points you have earned over the last 365 days, not the amount you have remaining now

Thanks NaughtyNerd - only been ordering since June this year so have till next June to get to level 3 or is there an amount of oh points reached to get to level 3?

Me too, thanks Lovehoney

Me too, a lovely surprise thanks LH! Oh what to buy next.......!!!!

I really like this idea 😄

Checks emails... woo thanks guys!

Me too - guess what - seemed a shame to waste it, so order made.

Thanks LH - lovely surprise xxx