lovehoney rules

to day i posted a new photo as my avitar it is exactly the same as the add for male power neon pink lace boxer shorts which has been on display since these items have been on sale I would like to know why my photo is unaceptable but lovehoneys photo is ok is this dual standards can somebody please tell me the answer

I saw your photo earlier and didn't notice a problem with it, so I'm not sure why it's been removed :/

We're the pants see through perhaps?

Were*

D.j wrote:

to day i posted a new photo as my avitar it is exactly the same as the add for male power neon pink lace boxer shorts which has been on display since these items have been on sale I would like to know why my photo is unaceptable but lovehoneys photo is ok is this dual standards can somebody please tell me the answer

I couldn't see an details of anything anatomical in the picture, so I don't know why it wasn't allowed.

I saw it too, see this is why I'm scared to upload any photos of my OH in his nice undies. Removals that make no damn sense when, shock, there's a front view of a male. Sorry but just because they were lace boxers didn't mean you could see anything! :/

D.j, I would seriously have a word with customer care as this isn't the first time this has happened. See if you can get a decent explaination from them because it really doesn't make sense...

Will be interested to see the explanation. Saw nothing wrong with it. Could even be worn on the golf course David.

I agree with Lovebirds, I've seen it happen to a few male members on here when nothing rude has been on show. It's definitely not fair and I think you should speak to live chat :/

Agree with all that's been said above. I had a look at your pic and the front pouch of the boxers isn't even see through, dont understand at all why this and your other pic were removed !!

Actually thought you looked great in them :) x

I did see it and didn't seen any problem with the photo. Guess you need to speak to customer care and find the reason why.

I missed it, it had already been removed, but if it was the same as the model photo on the website then I really don't see the problem.

Bring back Daves photo!

Maybe there's an unwritten rule that if it's hotter than the model on the website then it's not allowed! Haha

Try reposting it, see if it's removed again. I missed it ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Try reposting it, see if it's removed again. I missed it ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I`m going out early today I might post it later when I`m back!

Never know wrote:

Maybe there's an unwritten rule that if it's hotter than the model on the website then it's not allowed! Haha

Oh it was definitely hotter than the Lovehoney model !! :) x

But definitely didn't show anything it shouldn't xx

Sometimes i think that they only give a quick check over, some get through that i think they shoulden't. If you look at the members photos on page 5, 3 down and 3 across with the lovehoney cutout lace back knickers, I personly think that one should have been rejected, maybe i'm just imagening things.

I had a pic of the front of the ones i'm wearing refused even though there was nothing to see as they are open back and not crotchless.

Hi everyone

Contrary to what most of you may believe, those boxers are see through and, as you know, we don't allow nudity on the forum. 

The professional photo on the product page has been edited in-house to hide the model's genitals. 

Unfortunately D.j, yours wasn't edited and on my screen I could see everything very clearly. As I was unable to approve your photo, and your avatar was the same image, I had no choice but to remove it. 

As you may or may not know, avatar photos go 'live' on the website before we're able to inspect them. In some cases a photo might be up on your account for a day or so before we get the chance to take action. Just because it's on your profile for a day, doesn't actually mean we've approved it.

As always - all posts, photos and reviews are at the discretion of the forum moderators and if we feel something breaks or tests our carefully selected community guidelines, it will be removed. 

If you have any more questions about the way we moderate the forum, or anything else, please contact customer care who will be able to advise your more, as posts can easily be missed on the forum. We'd hate for you to think we were ignoring you! 

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Bad idea. Posts and images are removed for a reason. 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hi everyone

Contrary to what most of you may believe, those boxers are see through and, as you know, we don't allow nudity on the forum.

The professional photo on the product page has been edited in-house to hide the model's genitals.

Unfortunately D.j, yours wasn't edited and on my screen I could see everything very clearly. As I was unable to approve your photo, and your avatar was the same image, I had no choice but to remove it.

As you may or may not know, avatar photos go 'live' on the website before we're able to inspect them. In some cases a photo might be up on your account for a day or so before we get the chance to take action. Just because it's on your profile for a day, doesn't actually mean we've approved it.

As always - all posts, photos and reviews are at the discretion of the forum moderators and if we feel something breaks or tests our carefully selected community guidelines, it will be removed.

If you have any more questions about the way we moderate the forum, or anything else, please contact customer care who will be able to advise your more, as posts can easily be missed on the forum. We'd hate for you to think we were ignoring you!

You must have damned good eye site Jess or a "special screen" !!

jimbogemini wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hi everyone

Nope - just a big Apple Mac screen! When the image is showing at approximately 800x400 pixels right in my face, it's pretty easy to see through see-through underwear. 

As we've always said, "if in doubt; delete!"

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

jimbogemini wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hi everyone

Nope - just a big Apple Mac screen! When the image is showing at approximately 800x400 pixels right in my face, it's pretty easy to see through see-through underwear.

As we've always said, "if in doubt; delete!"

No probs Jess. You're obviously more used to it having to deal with it on a daily basis unlike us mere mortals. You peeps do a good job.