lovehoney rules

I'm not critisizing for a minute but I am rather surprised that pics of items on the Lovehoney models are not accurate. I think in this case a well placed hand on the model and a statement explaining that the boxers are see through all over would be better than a misleading pic ?

Your screen is better than mine Jess ;) x

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm not critisizing for a minute but I am rather surprised that pics of items on the Lovehoney models are not accurate. I think in this case a well placed hand on the model and a statement explaining that the boxers are see through all over would be better than a misleading pic ?

Your screen is better than mine Jess ;) x

Hey Terri JJ

Unfortunately we have no control over the images that our suppliers provide for their products. As lots of websites and high street stores allow full nudity, showing a penis or nipples in a photo is usually not a problem for them, but for it is for us. We *could* reshoot everything in-house, but this would mean we couldn't sell half as many product varieties as we do as each product would take so much more time, money and attention to launch. 

We edit all supplier images that show any nudity, but will always explain material details in the descriptions and specifications where we think it's required.

Bet checking the pictures isn't something you do while eating lunch at your desk from some of the temporary ones I've seen it. "Penis patrol" must be quite the task to be able to put on your CV.

rockinrob wrote:

Bet checking the pictures isn't something you do while eating lunch at your desk from some of the temporary ones I've seen it. "Penis patrol" must be quite the task to be able to put on your CV.

Haha - I try my best to separate checking photos and eating, but sometimes it's unavoiable! 

To Lovehoney Jess the last thing I wanted was to break the rules I checked the models picture against the one I took of me they looked almost identical that is why I posted it ..not all the forum members can afford Apple Mac computors so us mortals with standard ones have no chance of making the right moves I will try a new avitar with modifications and hope it is OK

Yours David

Glad to see you in the new underwear, they look great.

Yay !! Looking fab David xx

Oh good, the pink pants avatar is back, I am pleased.

Looking very good. x

Hey DJ. Glad your pants are back. Very flattering modification.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

rockinrob wrote:

Haha - I try my best to separate checking photos and eating, but sometimes it's unavoiable!

Haha, this was made me lol rockinrob :) I'll take the job if it's too much Jess ;) In all seriousness though it's a pretty thankless job at times, enforcing the rules can be challenging. However the positives far outweigh the negatives. Sooo many plus points <3:-)xxx

D.j wrote:

To Lovehoney Jess the last thing I wanted was to break the rules I checked the models picture against the one I took of me they looked almost identical that is why I posted it ..not all the forum members can afford Apple Mac computors so us mortals with standard ones have no chance of making the right moves I will try a new avitar with modifications and hope it is OK

Yours David

![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Perfect - thanks D.j for taking the time do edit and re-upload.