Lovehoney Twitter Competitions

Morning all, just wanted to let you know that Lovehoney's running a twitter competition at the moment - didn't want you to miss out! More info about the twitter competition on the Lovehoney blog.

Is this to help find a new slogan or just a little random comp?

done! god i really should get off the computer!

WandA wrote:

Is this to help find a new slogan or just a little random comp?

Just a little competition I thought up this morning - but it's also nice to hear other people's interpretations of our new tagline (no ulterior motive!).

Ah. That was just me hoping it would be changing hehe...

I considered tweeting since I got a hold of my new phone, then remembered the reason I don't follow other people... No one will care about my life and I'm too narcissistic to put anything interesting. Ho hum!

i LOVE twitter comps!!

done! alice ~ get re-tweeting!!

I love twitter, it's like thinking aloud - but to the whole world rather that just another who hears you muttering. I won my wedding cake on twitter (woop) and found my job at Lovehoney via twitter (double woop)!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

I love twitter, it's like thinking aloud - but to the whole world rather that just another who hears you muttering. I won my wedding cake on twitter (woop) and found my job at Lovehoney via twitter (double woop)!

whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

also pics please! my friend's getting married in april and i'm busy making her a guest book and arranging to surprise her with some wedding photography ... so i'm all super wedding'd up right now!! (also dieting to fit into my going-to-a-wedding dress again. >_>

huge fan of twitter... ive won a few things on twitter!!! love it!!!

done!

just talking about twitter, if anyone is around london bmi have hidden tickets all over the city (sadly im too lazy to go hunt)

Just on the LH Twitter thing: are ye copy-pasting from Word or some such? Just you're getting some of the crazy bits chucked in with the post:

Sex Toys Blog: Lingerie Reviews: Seven til Midnight - A whole new range of designs by Seven til Midnight &... http://ow.ly/1bvbEJ

entered this earlier.

i use twitter to promote lovehoney products through the paid on results affiliates scheme, so i <3 twitter!

Ugh twitter! I miss the LH facebook page! Those special offers were great!

lovehoney is the only thing i use twitter for, its worth having just for that

Morning all - ace opportunity to win any toy you like from Lovehoney with our Royal Wedding themed Twitter competition. Here's more info:

Have you seen our Twitter competition to win a toy OF YOUR CHOICE? #rw2011? Suggest a sex toy for Will & Kate and YOU could WIN it for yourself! No limit on tweets & retweets - winner announced 3PM tomorrow.

Example: Wills and Kate should use a http://cot.ag/gnKwJV from @Lovehoney on their Honeymoon #rw2011 - Retweet this and I might win it!

You can use a link shortener. Something like bit.ly works well.

I would totally do this, but I have no idea how to post tweets. It's like a scary new language to me! =(

Booties wrote:

I would totally do this, but I have no idea how to post tweets. It's like a scary new language to me! =(

Yeah, same here. I'm afraid of getting the wings trapped in the parcels!

(sorry, awful I know!)

I don't get twitter either!

The few times I've looked at it I've found it irritating.