Lovehoney Twitter Competitions

I mean what's with all the @omgidontgetthis #something /somethingelse.htp stuff? ;_;

Okay! I tried it for a laugh, with something I can totally see Kate using xDD

Hope I got the link stuff right! Never used Twitter before

There's is a Facebook competition as hosted by our sister site's Hen Night HQ Facebook to win a giant willy pinata and naughty treats to go in it. Who doesn't want to win something big and pink that spits out delicious tasting treats when you beat it?

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

There's is a Facebook competition as hosted by our sister site's https://www.facebook.com/HenNightHQ to win a giant willy pinata and naughty treats to go in it. Who doesn't want to win something big and pink that spits out delicious tasting treats when you beat it?

lolol.... everyone should wack a giant penis!

Booties wrote:

I mean what's with all the @omgidontgetthis #something /somethingelse.htp stuff? ;_;

@ is a direct message to someone and

# is a topic tag... ie when you post with that it shows you everyone with that topic!

I do a twitter competition every week now - so keep your eyes peeled on the Lovehoney Twitter. Got a quickie competition running now as well as the weekly one and giving the prize away once we reach 4500 followers (only 22 away)... go on, make my day!

done hehe got me thinking.. tick tock tick tock...

I have Followed LH on twitter but I'll be damned if I know who to use the site!

For the mini comp do you just have to follow @lovehoney?

Oh ok ReTweet and follow - I get it! Done x

Followed & Retweeted! I have my fingers crossed! Love Honey's awesome with these comps! :D

I love the LH twitter competitions :) Also find it much easier to notice when there are new blog posts now I follow LH.

My only thing with Twitter is that a lot of people from my school are on it...

Im on twitter but saw no competition and ive been following LH on there for ages, lol as you can see im not a twitter person

I'm amazed with how many twitter comps there are, including Lh's. I've decided to only enter competitions were I know I actually want the prize. I've noticed a few people on twitter enter every comp they are following and it can fill the whole feed at times. Also there's a lot of comps I'd love to enter but they are for people outside the UK.

I would like to do a twitter comp my sefl at some point, but I understand that they take a lot of work from choocing the price, how to enter, the winner, and then arranging the prize to be sent to the winner.

I'm glad Lh got 4500 followers on twitter now :) How many followers are you aiming for now?

Giving away a Bodywand this week... ooooo!

I am starting to think about joining Twitter... Hmmm. tempting

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm glad Lh got 4500 followers on twitter now :) How many followers are you aiming for now?

I just like talking to everyone on Twitter - and it's a great way to share our competitions, deals and new blog posts because we put a lot of effort into them. Reaching a milestone is always nice - 5000's next I suppose!

Yes I'm liking how easy it is to chat and share things with people on twitter :)

Goodluck on the 5000 milestone ^_^

Twitter is THE BEST. I'm totally addicted. Also, I entered :D I wants me that Bodywand!

i thought the comp closed today?

does anyone know who won?